London, UK (PRWEB) May 29, 2014
There has recently been a dramatic increase in the diabetes incidence across the globe, which has been exacerbated by the steadily enhancing obesity problem worldwide. At present, the worldwide market for blood glucose testing products is passing through a significant transitional period, driven primarily by the advent of novel analytical technologies along with continuous developments in the diabetes treatment options. Despite the fact that the blood glucose testing sector of the in-vitro diagnostics (IVD) industry is already mature, certain market segments, such as home-testing devices for diabetes management, are expected to exhibit substantial growth in the years ahead. Moreover, non-invasive testing is currently the major novel application area of IVD testing. Furthermore, direct access testing (also known as over-the-counter testing) has emerged as a strong sector of the overall blood glucose testing market.
The world blood glucose testing and diabetes management market is inhabited by a great many companies including, among others, Roche Diagnostics Corporation, GlucoCom, Prodigy Diabetes Care, Genesis Health Technologies, Abbott, LifeScan, Bayer, Nova Biomedical, IN4 Technology Corporation and Pepex Biomedical.
New research report “Blood Glucose Testing and Diabetes Management” elaborated by TriMark Publications is available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Blood Glucose Testing and Diabetes Management
Published: May, 2014
Price: US$ 3,400.00
The topical study offers a detailed description of the specific market sectors of the world blood glucose testing and diabetes management market. It sheds light on all of the generally accepted clinical analytical methods, which are presently used for measuring whole blood glucose or plasma or serum concentrations. Besides, the study presents a summary of the existing clinical measurement devices and reagents, and reviews products used across clinics, hospitals, at-home care locations and doctor’s offices. The research study contains an extensive survey of selected companies engaged in manufacturing, developing or marketing different blood glucose testing and diabetes management supplies worldwide; provides details on the history, product line, marketing and business analysis, each examined company’s position in the market. In addition, the report contains numerous charts and tables containing vital information and market data (historical, actual and forecast).
- Comprehensive overview of the world market for blood glucose testing and diabetes management.
- Insightful disease profile of diabetes, including data on diabetes demographics, risk factors, complications, etc.
- Set of top-level market performance data, information on the market size, growth drivers and barriers.
- Profound insights into the competitive climate.
- Profiles of the dominant enterprises involved in the blood glucose testing and diabetes management market.
- Snapshot of the prevailing market trends.
- Summary of the existing blood glucose testing and diabetes management products and technologies.
- Valuable glucose diagnostic and monitoring recommendations.
- All-round future outlook for the world blood glucose testing and diabetes management market.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at TriMark Publications page.