Vancouver, WA (PRWEB) June 02, 2014
BridgeFront is excited to announce continued growth in 2014. The corporate offices have recently expanded into new office space in Mill Plain Park Tower V to the accommodate continued growth in our Sales, Marketing and Client Care staff.
In addition, BridgeFront has added additional e-learning courses to the BridgeOne Learning Management System (LMS), to stay up-to-speed with the growing needs of our clients.
Our expanding course catalog now includes:
- Ethics in the Workplace
- Understanding Safe Practices of Social Media at Work
- Controlling Violence in Healthcare
- Culturally Competent Care
- Building a Culture of Anti-Bullying
- Interviewing and Hiring While Protecting Yourself and Your Organization
- Introduction to ICD-10 for Nurses
Courses that are coming soon include:
- Optimizing Revenue for Practitioner Offices I and II (8 courses)
- Essential of HIV/AID for Healthcare Workers (1 course)
- Recognizing Abuse and Violence in Healthcare (1 course)
- Additional topics for our Workplace Communications library (16 courses)
View our course catalog: http://www.bridgefront.com/downloads/BridgeFront_Catalog.pdf.
"Our recent expansion serves our current needs and supports our future growth projections," says Kent Lane, COO of BridgeFront, "It also offers our employees a productive and creative environment to support our clients and continue to develop our course offerings."
Learn more by visiting http://www.bridgefront.com. You can contact us via email at info(at)bridgefront(dot)com or at (866) 447-2211.
Effective, customizable and budget-friendly; BridgeFront helps healthcare, government and businesses provide the highest quality of staff education. You have the flexibility to take any online course as-is or modify it, and even build your own courses. For over ten years, BridgeFront has provided engaging online education on compliance, revenue cycle, patient communications, clinical, leadership and now ICD-10.