London, United Kingdom (PRWEB UK) 30 May 2014
TBC is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated PR & Digital Marketing Intern to join the team. The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level, and has had exposure to digital marketing or PR through study or work experience. This position will interest those wanting to gain an insight in the planning, strategy and production of PR and digital marketing campaigns.
Excellent writing and communication skills are essential, and the intern must have great attention to detail. The role will be client and media facing and the PR & Digital Marketing intern will be expected to help build and manage digital marketing campaigns, as well as putting together press material and liaising with the consumer and trade publications.
Responsibilities will include, but not be restricted to, the following:
- Social media management for the company and on behalf of clients
- Content marketing and management
- Monitoring and engaging online conversations and communities
- Reporting and tracking using Google Analytics
- Managing PPC campaigns
- Assisting the Digital Marketing manager with the development and execution of marketing strategies
- Organizing meetings and events
- Putting together reports for clients
- Writing press releases
TBC is a PR, strategic communications and digital marketing agency specialising in the property industry.
This is a three-month internship, with potential to lead into an Account Executive role. The internship is paid and all travel expenses will be covered.
Applicants should send a CV and a brief, yet creative cover letter to Sophie Lau, Digital Marketing Manager. Contact email provided in 'Email us here' section.