Eagan, Minn. (PRWEB) May 30, 2014
The 2013 recipients are:
- Michael P. Pasquale, an attorney at McCarter & English, LLP, Newark, New Jersey
- Victor Schachter, an attorney at Fenwick & West LLP, Mountain View, California
- Morrison & Foerster, a law firm in San Francisco, California
- Bodman, a law firm in Detroit, Michigan
- The Penn State University, Dickinson School of Law, Children’s Advocacy Clinic, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- The University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Law School Clinical Programs, Denver, Colorado
- Laura Diven, a law student at Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Vanessa Stine, a law student at Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- The San Diego Volunteer Law Program, San Diego, California
“We are honored to recognize the recipients of this year’s Super Lawyers Pro Bono Awards for their outstanding pro bono legal efforts,” said Julie Gleason, Director of Research, Super Lawyers. “These nine legal professionals, law firms, law schools and other legal organizations who provide volunteer legal services for those in need serve as an inspiration to us and the entire legal community.”
Honorees are featured in the 2013 Pro Bono Digital Edition Super Lawyers Magazine.
For more information about this year’s honorees, and to nominate an attorney or group for the 2014 Pro Bono Awards, visit SuperLawyers.com/ProBono.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a research-driven, peer influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The mission of Super Lawyers is to bring visibility to those attorneys who exhibit excellence in practice.
The Super Lawyers lists are published in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines across the country. The Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law. For more information, visit SuperLawyers.com.