China (PRWEB) June 01, 2014
Seeing a need in the market for complete integration of international logistic services and global expertise for those in China needing both domestic and international support, these two companies to worked together to find a way to provide unrivaled services in the areas of:
- International Project Logistics – Serving 15 countries in more than 120 locations
- Water Transportation – 89 self operated vessels, aggregate capacity in excess of 340,000 tons
- Land Transportation – Truck fleet of 2000 vehicles and five special railway lines
- Container Yards and Warehousing – 51 and 254 locations respectively
- Export Packaging and Crating – 78 locations globally packaging 2.4 billion products per year
- In-house outsourcing – Placing custom packaging locations near or within a clients location
- IT and Technological Solutions – Custom solutions programmed and implemented
- RDCs – Beijing, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Shanghai, Shenyang and Nanjing
When combining this robust set of skills, the partnership can provide Companies with manufacturing companies in China with services that not only package and move products, but do it with complete range of custom solutions that gives visibility, technological tracking, and even on-location services - where the client is, when the client needs it. This optimization will reduce time, handling, warehouse and transportation costs for domestic and export services in China.
The partnership also plans to expand possibilities to offer both on-site packaging services as implementation of new production facilities in the vicinity of key customer clusters.
Sinotrans heavy lift - project logistics department will also enable Deufol China to offer their customers door-to-door services. This will include packaging, heavy lift, inland water and or road transport throughout china and will ensure the most cost efficient means of packaging and transport.
With this new initiative, both Sinotrans Logistics and Packaging and Deufol China are committed to becoming one of the most important market leaders in terms of packaging and integrated logistics in China.
For more information contact: Frank Ghesquiere, Deufol Head of Asia, frank.ghesquiere(at)deufol(dot)com
Deufol SE wishes to thank Ms. Maggie Meng – General Manager of Sinotrans Logistics and Packaging for her on-going support in this joint development.