(PRWEB) June 02, 2014
On June 1, 2014, ERA Environmental Management Solutions rolled out a brand new user interface for the SDS/MSDS Viewer Module, replacing it with the improved SDS Viewer. This new interface is more intuitive and streamlined, providing better ease of use to match the improvements in back-end programming ERA has rolled out to enhance the ERA-EMS platform.
Importantly, the new SDS Viewer user interface introduced new and improved features that will make using the Module simpler and more convenient:
- The new interface is now compatible with any web browser, including Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox. It is also now compatible with both Mac and Windows computers.
- The new interface offers improved data filtering options.
- Faster searches for SDSs and Labels. Better search options and a more streamlined interface make finding what you need easier than ever.
- You can now generate container Labels from the SDS Viewer.
- The ability to generate Tier I and Tier II reports from the SDS Viewer for faster analysis of your regulatory compliance standing.
- The new user interface is mobile-compatible, allowing you to view SDS and Labels from your tablet or smartphone.
- Archives old MSDSs so they can be viewed and used for regulatory reports.
The new features included in this upgrade will help ERA's customers transition smoothly towards the Globally Harmonized System.
About ERA Environmental Management Solutions
ERA Environmental Management Solutions specializes in web-based environmental management software for the automotive, oil and gas, and manufacturing industries. ERA’s software combines more than 20 years of environmental compliance expertise with cutting-edge technology to provide environmental managers with the most accurate environmental and chemical data through a unique data transfer system for 3rd party vendors. ERA’s software has been implemented globally by some of the world’s most successful manufacturers, including Volkswagen, Oshkosh, BMW, Toyota, Power Service, Nalco, and Martin Resources.