Insurance agency executives and producers should use this simple and easy to use tool to better qualify prospects and close more business.
Sutton, MA (PRWEB) June 02, 2014
The Prospect Scorecard offers agents, producers, agency owners and executives a simple and easy way to qualify, track and rank their best insurance prospects. Salespeople, sales managers, producers and agents often refer to prospects in vague terms such as: warm, hot, cold, likely, qualified, etc. These terms are inadequate to understand an insurance agency sales pipeline or to convey the likelihood of purchase to other members of the agency team. The Prospect Scorecard resolves this issue, simply, quickly and easily for any producer, agent or broker. The Prospect Scorecard quantifies producers' approach to prospecting and pipeline building. Benefits of this complimentary insurance agency sales tool include:
- Helps agencies create ideal attributes to form an insurance prospect buyer persona
- Creates a simple numeric system to leverage the agent's buyer persona
- Assigns numeric values to rank agency's best prospects
- Helps agents and brokers create a simple qualification acronym to determine likelihood of sale
- Standardizes ranking terms, and assigns an easy to understand quantitative approach to agent pipeline management
For more information, and to download a complimentary Prospect Scorecard sample, visit the StartUpSelling website: http://www.startupselling.com
About The Prospect Scorecard and StartUpSelling, Inc.
StartUpSelling provides comprehensive, territory exclusive insurance agency marketing services and tools for agents and brokers. Agents and brokers seeking to improve or jump start their insurance agency marketing programs, improve their social media and web marketing initiatives or drive increased insurance agency leads should call 518-222-6392 for a complimentary insurance agency marketing review.