Shopify represents the most modern, cutting-edge e-commerce platform available for merchants and advertisers looking to sell online.
Fort Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) May 30, 2014
Experience Advertising, Inc., a leading digital marketing agency, has launched a new advertising agency service for Shopify website design and web development on the Shopify e-commerce platform. Experience Advertising provides online marketing and social media management services for companies of all sizes. They are able to implement a comprehensive, multi-channel digital marketing strategy that is fast and effective on the Shopify e-commerce platform.
Experience Advertising, Inc. continues to lead the way in the digital marketing arena by rolling out website design services for the Shopify platform, as well as web development and programming services for the Shopify platform. Evan Weber, CEO of Experience Advertising stated, "Shopify represents the most modern, cutting-edge e-commerce platform available for merchants and advertisers looking to sell online. We have successfully launched completely new online merchants on to the Shopify platform, as well as re-platformed merchants from their outdated shopping cart platforms on to Shopify. One of the best aspects of Shopify is their treasure trove of 100’s apps that seamlessly plug into their websites providing enhanced functionality and improved conversion rates. These cloud-based apps are developed by companies specifically to provide amazingly enhanced web store functions like: customer referral programs, visitor remarketing, live chat, SEO, shopping feed syndication, shipping tools, social sharing, email marketing, and other automated functions. These enhanced website tools and widgets allow merchants to maximize their web stores much more efficiently and quickly than in years past."
Shopify was founded in 2006 by Tobias Lütke, Daniel Weinand and Scott Lake. The user-friendly platform garnered rave reviews right off the bat, drawing accolades from TechCrunch, The New York Times and Fast Company. To date, Shopify has received $122 million in Series A, B and C funding from OMERS Ventures, Insight Venture Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, FirstMark Capital, Felicis Ventures, and Georgian Partners.
Today, Shopify powers more than 100,000 online retailers including General Electric, Amnesty International, CrossFit, Tesla Motors, Encyclopaedia Britannica, Foo Fighters, GitHub, and more.
Experience Advertising, Inc. provides multi-channel online marketing and social media management services including:
- Digital Marketing Consulting - working with in-house teams
- Social Media Consulting - working with in-house teams
- Google Adwords and Bing Ads - Pay-per-click Search Engine Management (SEM)
- Content and Online PR - SEO strategy and development
- Affiliate Marketing Management - growing online referral partners
- Social Media Management - creating engagement and interaction socially
- Facebook Advertising Management - effectively leveraging Facebook ads
- Twitter Advertising Management - effectively leveraging Twitter ads
- Web and Facebook Retargeting Ads - marketing to website visitors and previous customers
- Website Conversion Rate Optimization - improving click-to-sale ratio of websites
- Customer Loyalty Programs - increasing customer referrals and incremental revenue
- Social Sweepstakes and Contests - launching exciting promotions that go viral
- Email Newsletter Design and Deployment - high-end HTML email
- Graphic Design - web and print graphical design
- Website Design - for businesses and ecommerce companies
- Programming - web development for online advertising
If you are looking to have a Shopify website designed and developed, or are looking for digital marketing and social media management, visit Experience Advertising for more information.