Telematics Detroit is the world’s largest event to address these converging connected industries and will address the crucial challenge of how to place the vehicle at the center of the consumer’s connected lifestyle.
(PRWEB) June 02, 2014
Over the past 14 years Telematics Detroit has grown with connected vehicle industry to firmly establish itself as world’s largest and most influential forum to serve the entire telematics industry. This year will see over 2,200 senior executives assemble to hear over 100 industry leading speakers, including keynotes from Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz and Nissan. Plus, 2014 will feature the inaugural Telematics Detroit Super Panel, which will feature C-Level execs from Ford, GM, Kia, Panasonic Automotive and Visteon deliver their visions for the future of connected mobility.
Telematics Detroit, project director, Justin Parker stated: “Telematics Detroit 2014 is taking place at a crucial milestone for the telematics industry. With connectivity in the vehicle now a reality, the direction of the industry has been recalibrated. Today the attention is turning towards the role of the car in the wider internet of things.” He added, “Telematics Detroit is the world’s largest event to address these converging connected industries and will address the crucial challenge of how to place the vehicle at the center of the consumer’s connected lifestyle.”
Final Few Passes Remain
Register via the link below to secure your Telematics Detroit 2014 pass before they run out: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/detroit/register.php.
Over 100 Industry pioneer speakers at Telematics Detroit include:
- Don Butler, Executive Director of Connected Vehicles and Services, Ford
- Johann Jungwirth, President & CEO, Mercedes-Benz R&D
- Phil Abram, Chief Infotainment Officer, General Motors
- Tim Yerdon, Director, Visteon
- Tom Gebhardt, President, Panasonic Automotive Systems America
- Henry Bzeih, Head of Connected Car/CTO, Kia
- Dan Teeter, Director - Vehicle Connected Services, Nissan
- Frank Weith, General Manager Connected Services, Volkswagen Group of America
- Steve Schwinke, Director of App Development, GCC, General Motors
- Thilo Koslowski, VP & Distinguished Analyst - Automotive, Vehicle ICT, Gartner
- Roger Lanctot, Associate Director, Strategy Analytics
- Robyn Williams, Senior Manager Connected Services Marketing & Ops, Nissan
- Rich Glassman, Director - Commercial Telematics Products, Volvo
- Dan Kraft, Director New Product Development, Allstate
- Dave Pratt, General Manager Usage Based Insurance, Progressive Insurance
- John Du, Director - China R&D, General Motors
- Gary Strumolo, Manager, Vehicle Design and Infotronics, R&A, Ford
Key Debates at Telematics Detroit 2014
Telematics Detroit 2014 is set to explore the crucial topics that are revolutionizing the telematics industry:
- The Internet of Things Meets the Road: Explore the connected car as a crucial node in the IoT as the cloud’s potential in automotive shines through
- The Future of Advanced Safety: V2X today. Piloted tomorrow. Autonomous…? Embrace intelligent mobility, because the question is no longer if, but when!
- Real-Time Relationship Management: Engage customers with connectivity enabled touch points, from dealers to diagnostics to discounts and create OEM affinity through a seamless user experience
- Turning Bytes into $ Bills: Drinking from the data fire hose can be daunting. Collect, select and analyze telematics data to open up brand new revenue streams
- Tech Giants Want a Piece of the Action! Cross-pollinate Silicon Valley’s out of the box thinking with Detroit’s automotive prowess to complete the total connected lifestyle
Audi said of the show: ‘The biggest gathering of “connected services professionals” in North America continues to grow every year, presenting unparalleled learning and networking opportunities for freshmen as well as senior classmen in the industry!’
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7578 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7578