HNWIs held 34.6% (US$1.5 trillion) of their wealth outside their home country, which is higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%.
Albany,New York (PRWEB) June 02, 2014
ResearchMoz.us includes new market research report "Germany 2014 Wealth Book" to its huge collection of research reports.
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Germany.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra-HNWIs in Germany. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
Browse detailed report with TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/germany-2014-wealth-book-report.html.
- Independent market sizing of Germany HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Germany
- Size of the German wealth management industry
- Largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Market Research Related Reports:
Switzerland 2014 Wealth Book
This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Switzerland. This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Switzerland. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 75,000 HNWIs from around the world.The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market. With the Database as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover. There were approximately 360,917 HNWIs in Switzerland in 2013. These HNWIs held US$1.6 trillion in wealth. In 2013, the wealth per adult in the country was approximately US$512,600. Get detailed report with TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/switzerland-2014-wealth-book-report.html.
Global Small and Medium Scale LNG Industry Outlook to 2020 - Asia Pacific and European Markets to Drive Industry Growth in Short Term Future
Global Small and Medium Scale LNG Industry Outlook to 2020- Asia Pacific and European Markets to Drive Industry Growth in Short Term Future from LNGANALYSIS is a unique publication on global small and medium scale LNG industry. The report provides information on the industry outlook to 2020. It also analyzes the leading trends shaping the future of small LNG markets in current uncertain times. A total of 35 potential small/medium scale LNG markets with their infrastructure and key market details are provided. Analysis of leading nine technology providers along with their operational and planned LNG projects is provided. Further, location, startup, company, capacities and technology information for around 300 operational and planned projects are provided in detail. The report also analyzes the capacity changes over the historic period and forecasts to 2020. In addition, all major industry developments and news landscape are provided in the report. For detailed report with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/global-small-and-medium-scale-lng-industry-outlook-to-2020-asia-pacific-and-european-markets-to-drive-industry-growth-in-short-term-future-report.html.
Insight Report: Philanthropy
Global philanthropic activity demonstrated steady growth during the review period, and HNWIs have played a significant role in achieving this. However, the global trend of giving among HNWIs varies by region and country, depending on demographics, culture and traditions. Accordingly, each region has its own drivers and challenges. While a decline is being observed in spontaneous HNWI contributions in the philanthropy sector, structured philanthropic contributions are growing. Rather than contributing to qualify for tax deductions, the focus of HNWIs has increasingly been concentrated around the impact of their philanthropic investments. Many HNWIs are willing to become actively involved in their cause by volunteering. The philanthropy sector is demonstrating an increasing focus on impact and innovation. This report provides an in-depth analysis of the philanthropic sector and the opportunities it holds for wealth management firms. It includes case studies of private banks and wealth managers that are successfully challenging the sector’s dynamics. The report focuses on the philanthropic trends of HNWIs worldwide, and provides analysis from WealthInsight’s proprietary HNWI database comprising over 75,000 individuals. For the purpose of identifying regional trends, HNWI philanthropists have been segmented by the geographical region. The report examines the specific trends in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. For each region, the motives of HNWI philanthropists are analyzed by age, gender, the industry they belong to, and their wealth band. Get detailed report with TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/insight-report-philanthropy-report.html.
Reasons to buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 95,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- The report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- The report also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were 1,382,265 HNWIs in Germany in 2013. These HNWIs held US$4.2 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI was US$3,038,491.
- In 2013, German HNWI numbers increased by 4.2%, following a 5.7% decrease in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of German HNWIs is forecast to grow by 11%, reaching 1,561,820 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 25%, reaching US$5.60 trillion by 2018.
- At the end of 2013, German HNWIs held 34.6% (US$1.5 trillion) of their wealth outside their home country, which is higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%.
Browse all Market Research Category Wise Reports @ http://www.researchmoz.us/category.html.
ResearchMoz is the one-stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets.
Our research coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Contact:
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948