Woodbine, NJ (PRWEB) June 03, 2014
Gentilini Motors, a family owned and operated vehicle sales company, is hosting a Memorial Day Sales Event with huge savings on vehicles and service. The on-going sales event will conclude June 7th with the 38th Annual Antique Car & Truck Show broadcasted live via radio and TV with complimentary food. The event and sales will take place at 500 & 555 John S Penn Boulevard in Woodbine, NJ at the Gentilini Motors Ford and Chevy dealerships.
The 38th Annual Antique Car & Truck Show will begin June 7th at 10 a.m. and end at 3 p.m. Vintage cars and trucks from all decades will be on display while Don Gentilini grills.
- Television coverage will be provided by NBC40.
- Live radio broadcasts by Cat Country 107.3 WPUR, South Jersey’s Rock Station 100.7 WZXL and South Jersey’s Oldies Station 94.3 WIBG.
- Free T-shirts, free food and live entertainment will be available to visitors.
The sales event features:
- Zero percent financing on most 2013 and 2014 new vehicles plus two years of recommended maintenance.
- Free alignment check specials that include coupons, discounted services and rebates on tires.
- Heavily discounted vehicles that include rebates higher than factory offers.
“Come have some family fun with us while checking out our great deals during this event. The car show is the biggest in South Jersey and it will not disappoint,” said Don Gentilini.
More information can be found on Gentilini Motors website.
The Gentilini Motors organization, located in Cape May County New Jersey, has been the new and used car dealer NJ residents have counted on since 1955. Family owned and operated, our NJ Ford dealer is legendary for customer service, winning Ford’s Presidents Award for Superior Customer Service over 15 years in a row. We have been making a name for ourselves at GM with our acquisition of a Chevrolet store. Our NJ Chevy dealer has successfully implemented our unique approach of family-style customer service.