Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 03, 2014
SRS Real Estate Partners (SRS) announces highlights of May transactions and new assignments.
- The SRS Southeast Investment Sales team has brokered the sale of an 180,145-square-foot community shopping center in Carrollton, Ga. The property is located at 1004 Veterans Memorial Highway; which is situated along U.S. Highway 166, just west of the intersection of Northside Drive and Bankhead Highway. The property, which is anchored by Food Depot, Citi Trends, Farmers Home Furniture and Fred’s Super Dollar, was sold for $4.35 million.
Kyle Stonis and Pierce Mayson in the SRS Atlanta office represented the seller, Mimms Enterprises, in the transaction. Scott Tarbet, with RCG Ventures, represented the buyer.
- Legacy Salons & Day Spa has leased a 9,143-square-foot space at Overton Park Plaza in Fort Worth, Texas. Overton Park Plaza is located on SW Loop 820 and S. Hulen Street. Neighboring tenants within this 463,000-square-foot shopping center include T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods, PetSmart, buybuy BABY, Sprouts and Sports Authority. This will be Legacy Salons & Day Spa’s tenth location in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Carey Moen of the SRS Dallas office represented Legacy Salons & Day Spa in the transaction. Weingarten Realty is the landlord for this development.
- Carter’s, Inc. opened a 6,536-square-foot Carter’s/OshKosh B’gosh combo store at Alliance Town Center in Fort Worth, Texas. Alliance Town Center is located at I-35W and Heritage Trace Parkway in Fort Worth, Texas. This children’s fashion retailer joins anchors Belk, JCPenney, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Haverty’s, and Best Buy, as well as many other national and local retailers including Hobby Lobby and Sam Moon within the 1.M-square-foot open-air, regional hybrid retail center.
Dawn Greiner and Carey Moen of the SRS Dallas office represented the tenant, Carter’s, Inc. in the transaction. Alliance Town Center is a development by Hillwood and Trademark Property Company.
- SRS Real Estate Partners has been selected to manage the retail leasing for Pointe Orlando, an inviting collection of outdoor shopping, dining, and entertainment located adjacent to the Orange County Convention Center.
Jason Kaiser, CCIM and John Artope of the SRS Orlando office are the exclusive retail leasing brokers for Pointe Orlando.
- ULTA Beauty has leased a 10,000-square-foot space in Prescott Valley Crossroads Shopping Center. The Prescott Valley location plans to open later this year and will be their 24th in Arizona.
Prescott Valley Crossroads is located along Highway 69 and Sundog Ranch Road in Prescott Valley, Ariz. Prescott Valley Crossroads is the Prescott Valley’s first power center. Crossroads, a 600,000-square-foot power center is home to a variety of large and small retailers and restaurants, including Dick’s Sporting Goods, Hobby Lobby, Home Depot, Sam's Club, and Sprouts Farmers Market.
Mike Polachek of the SRS Phoenix office represented the tenant, ULTA Beauty, in the transaction. Greg Laing of Phoenix Commercial Advisors represented Kitchell Development on this transaction. Rob Schramm with Kitchell Development, negotiated on behalf of the landlord.
- The SRS Phoenix office is pleased to announce two new leases at College Park, a neighborhood shopping center adjacent to Grand Canyon University located at the northeast corner of Camelback Road and 35th Avenue in Phoenix, Ariz.
Epic Thrift has leased approximately 15,000 square feet of space in the shopping center. Epic Thrift has five locations in Phoenix and College Park will serve as their sixth location in Arizona. The College Park location is scheduled to open late summer or fall 2014.
The second lease is with Metro PCS, a no annual contract cell phone provider. Metro PCS leased a 1,200-square-foot space and is scheduled to open summer 2014. Other notable tenants located at College Park include; Subway, El Taco Tote, Grand Mart and Great Wall Restaurant.
Scott Ellsworth and Brian Polachek of the SRS Phoenix office represented the landlord, Fortuna Asset Management, in both transactions. Neil Board with Western Retail Advisors represented Epic Thrift.
- Sola Salon Studios opened a 6,500-square-foot salon in the On Broadway retail center in downtown Redwood City, Calif. on May 1. Located at 2115 Broadway Ave., On Broadway is anchored by a 20-screen Century Theatre complex and includes ample underground parking. Sola Salon Studios joins Cost Plus Imports, Old Spaghetti Factory, Pizza My Heart, DB Shoes and other retailers at this well-trafficked location. Sola Salon Studios has seven other sites in the San Francisco Bay Area and over 150 locations nationwide.
Sara Sanders of SRS San Francisco office represented Sola Salon Studios in the transaction. Courtney Jones with Crosspoint Realty Services represented the landlord, On Broadway Investors LLC.
- BevMo! will open a 12,800-square-foot store in Sacramento’s downtown commercial district on June 13, 2014. Located at 1700 J. St., Bevmo! has a 15-year lease on this classic brick structure built in 1920. Formerly occupied by The Beat, this prominent mid-town historic site also benefits from having its own parking lot, which is unusual for the area. CVS Pharmacy and Office Max are in the immediate vicinity, with the Sacramento Convention center only three blocks away.
Matt Alexander and Ross White of the SRS San Francisco office represented BevMo! in the transaction. Mark Engemann and David Herrera with Colliers represented the landlord.
About SRS Real Estate Partners
SRS Real Estate Partners is the largest real estate company in the U.S. exclusively dedicated to retail services. Headquartered in Dallas with more than 20 offices worldwide, SRS’ strong reach and international presence provide the company with unparalleled knowledge both globally and domestically. As a result, clients of SRS have a competitive edge through a full range of offerings including brokerage services, corporate services, development services, investment services and management services. Since its inception in 1986, SRS has built a strong foundation in the retail real estate world and grown into one of the industry’s most influential and respected leaders. Our success is measured in the achievement of our clients’ objectives, satisfaction and trust. For more information, please visit http://www.srsre.com.