San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) June 23, 2014
NextLabs®, Inc., the leading provider of policy-driven Information Risk Management software for large enterprises, today announced NextLabs Entitlement Manager Version 7.0 for SAP® solutions as the latest release in its Entitlement Management product line.
NextLabs Entitlement Manager Version 7.0 extends the ability to control access to sensitive data in SAP solutions across enterprise applications and collaboration environments. NextLabs Entitlement Manager externalizes authorization management by integrating directly with SAP solutions to automatically identify, classify, audit, control access and protect sensitive structured and unstructured data to help ensure regulatory compliance and protect intellectual property.
Features specific to NextLabs Entitlement Manager Version 7.0 for SAP solutions are as follows:
- Simplified Configuration Management
- Content Segregation
- Comprehensive Access Control Integration
- Enhanced Data Classification
NextLabs Entitlement Manager is an SAP-endorsed business solution for information risk management. The NextLabs solution helps global enterprises accelerate adoption of global ERP consolidation, protect intellectual property in global collaboration, improve export and regulatory compliance, and enhance data and cyber security.
Version 7.0 NextLabs Entitlement Manager for SAP solutions provides the following features:
- Simplified Configuration Management accelerates deployment through a newly designed configuration tool that shortens deployment of the core application setup. The new tool aligns with standard setup processes in SAP solutions and is integrated with SAP’s implementation guide and project reference object.
- Content Segregation limits the storage of documents based on policies. It is a critical requirement to help prevent data spills and maintain regulated documents within specific countries. Additionally, it supports real-time control over new documents and batch-remediation processing for existing documents.
- Comprehensive Access Control integration provides comprehensive coverage of transaction codes across modules. With Version 7.0 of Entitlement Manager, transactions related to an object in an SAP solution can be easily configured for dynamic authorization. Increased out-of-the box coverage and an expanded common policy integration framework help reduce implementation costs and increase usability, and can significantly improve time-to-value and reduce total-cost-of-ownership.
- Enhanced Data Classification allows data classification and access to be determined dynamically based on the values within the business objects within the SAP solution.
Andy Han, SVP of products, NextLabs, states: “Version 7.0 of NextLabs Entitlement Manager is the result of close collaboration with our customers. It provides the most comprehensive information controls to further ensure compliance and security for product data in SAP solutions. With the enhancements in this release, we have also dramatically lowered the cost to implement, deploy and operate entitlement management for SAP solutions.”
NextLabs Entitlement Manager is an SAP–endorsed business solution. NextLabs Entitlement Manager Version 6.5 has also been certified to integrate with applications on the SAP HANA® platform and version 6.6 has been certified by SAP as powered by the SAP NetWeaver® technology platform. The solution extends standard authorization to provide policy-driven, fine-grained access control, dynamically authorizing users to access specific business data within SAP solutions based on data classification, user identity and other attributes.
NextLabs®, Inc. is the leading provider of policy-driven Information Risk Management software for large enterprises. NextLabs’ software automates security controls and compliance procedures across all core business processes to enable safer global collaboration, safeguard information sharing, and prevent wrongful disclosure to sensitive and non-public information. We have helped many global business operations, and mitigate data breach while improving compliance and limiting information risk exposure. NextLabs’ partnerships with industry leaders such as IBM, SAP, Microsoft, Deloitte, HCL Axon, Adobe, HP, PTC and Siemens bring to market industry-focused information risk management solutions that combine industry best practices with turnkey applications, to meet customers’ governance, risk, and compliance requirements. Visit NextLabs at http://www.nextlabs.com.