Among top speakers at the summit are JK Tyres, Goodway Rubber Industries, Bridgestone & Toyota who will provide insights on the major market trends, technological advancements influencing the rubber & tire industry.
Jakarta, Indonesia (PRWEB) June 10, 2014
This coming August, the red carpet will be rolled out for 8th Global Rubber & Tire Markets conference at the Le Meridien, Jakarta to welcome the who’s who of the rubber and tire industry. Among top speakers are JK Tyres, Goodway Rubber Industries, Bridgestone & Toyota who will provide insights on the major market trends, technological advancements influencing the rubber & tire industry and much more. Specifically, Mr. Yugo Zuigyo, Manager, Materials Development Department, Bridgestone Corporation has been invited to shed light on ‘Approaches to Tire Materials Developments over the Next Decade: Sustainable Materials & Rubber Industry’ while Mr. Eko Rudianto, Advisor to Board of Directors of Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia (TMMIN) will delve into ‘Indonesia Automotive Outlook & its Emergence as an Auto Manufacturing Hub’. Sharing more insights on the Indonesia’s tire industry is Mr. Buddy S. Tanasaleh, Vice President Director & COO of PT Gajah Tunggal Tbk.
Also, contributing at the conference are Dr. Rabindra Mukhopadhyay, Director (R&D) of JK Tyres and Tai Qisheng, Head of Sales and Marketing at Goodway Rubber Industries who will share industry perspectives on ‘Green Mobility & High Performance Tires– Technology Trends & Developments’ and ‘Part-worn Tires: Retreading, is it Overtaking the Market Share of Replacement?’ respectively.
Other notable sessions are:
- Global Economic Outlook – Ms. Destry Damayanti, Chief Economist, PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk
- Butadiene & Synthetic Rubber Market Outlook – Mr. Andrew Lee Fagg, Principal, Nexant
- Natural Rubber: Strategies for Sustainability in Supply Chain – Mr. Ashish Govil, Senior Vice President & Head – Rubber Division, Olam International Limited
- Recent Developments within the Solution Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SSBR) and Neodymium Polybutadiene Rubber (NdBR) Segments – Mr. Massimo Cialone, APAC Technical Marketing Manager, LANXESS Pte Ltd
- Tire & Tire Cord Market Outlook – Mr. Cenk Alper, CEO, Kordsa Global
- Carbon Black Market Outlook & Technology Innovations – Mr. Theo Al, Global Director, Technical Service and Application Development, Cabot Corp
- Boosting Performance with Naphthenic Tire Oils-The Role and Contribution of Naphthenic Oils in Today's Global Tire & Rubber Market – Mr. Jason Wong, General Manager, Nynas Pte Ltd
The event is expected to draw MDs & CEOs, R&D Directors/Managers, Technical Directors / Managers, Technology Design Engineers, Sourcing Directors/Managers, Product Directors/Managers, Business Development Directors/Managers, Material & Equipment Suppliers, Consultants/Analysts from Natural Rubber Producers, Raw Material Suppliers, Tire Manufacturers, Rubber Chemicals & Additives Companies, Tire Cord Producers, Carbon Black Producers & all companies involved in rubber & tire industries.
For more details, visit the event website.
For enquiries on registrations, contact Ms. Huiyan at +65 6346 9113.