There are three factors that will improve traction for the digital wallet and they are now being recognized and leveraged
(PRWEB) June 03, 2014
Mobile Wallet Wars has confirmed representatives from MasterCard, Google Wallet, Verizon, PayPal, Citi Bank, Visa, Deloitte and more to discuss the seismic change brought about by mobile payments and digital wallets to the traditional payments industry.
Over the next 10 years, revenue forecasts for the global mobile wallet market is expected to reach $5,250 billion, growing at 127.5% from 2013 to 2010 – Allied Market Research. With such returns at stake, the mobile payments industry has reached a tipping point with major financial institutions, wireless carriers, retailers and software developers all launching new offerings to the market.
Indeed, consumer adoption, security, the value proposition and retailer involvement will be discussed in much greater depth at this key forum. To examine these opportunities and their effect of the industry, the Mobile Wallet Wars Conference 2014 (19-20 June, NY) will have targeted sessions from these powerful forces.
Dave Birch, Founder, Consult Hyperion suggests there is an imminent transition in the market to increase consumers and retailers to buy-in to the mobile wallet. He states, “There are three factors that will improve traction for the digital wallet and they are now being recognized and leveraged - they are convenience, security and identification and the underlying architecture itself. This could be what gets the mobile wallet to tip to mainstream adoption.”
For the complete Mobile Wallet Wars conference program and speaker line-up, visit: http://www.openmobilemedia.com/mobile-wallet-wars-usa/.
Over 25+ Industry pioneer speakers at Mobile Wallet Wars 2014; here is a list of the elite speakers who will be on stage this November:
- Mario Shiliashki, Group Head Emerging Payments, MasterCard
- Richard Char, Global Head of Digital Networks and Retail Services, Citi Enterprise Payments
- Dave Birch, Global Ambassador, Consult Hyperion
- Jeff Miles, Vice President, Mobile Transactions, NXP Semiconductors
- John Schulte, Chief Information Officer/SVP, Mercantile Bank of Michigan
- Rob Canterbury, Senior Director – Strategic Partnerships, Qualcomm
- Paul Davis, Banking & Financial Markets Big Data Analytics Manager, IBM Corporation
- Peter Vogel Co-Founder/CEO, Plink
- Nils Winkler, Chairman of the Board, Yapital
- Todd Roberts, SVP, Payments Strategy and Innovation, CIBC
To see the full speaker line-up of C- level industry leading speakers: http://www.openmobilemedia.com/mobile-wallet-wars-usa/conference-speakers.php
The hottest industry debates and announcements will be covered at this senior-level event:
- The digital wallet eco - system: Who Will Win and Who Will Follow? Exploring the mobile wallet eco-system. Who is leading development and what factors are impacting mass scale adoption across markets?
- Standardization and interoperability: the key to mobile wallet scalability: The need for standards. How can more integration and interaction in the mobile wallet eco-system create seamless payments and non- payment opportunities, give consumers clarity and increase wallet acceptance?
- Door to store and back: focus on the complete buying experience: In store marketing. What ways can geo-fencing, and other programs designed to connect targeted consumers with the right offers, help create shopping patterns and improve consumers’ in store and point- of-pay experience?
- Which technology will win? The prevailing technology. Who is making progress with NFC, Bluetooth LE Beacons, QR codes and hybrid wallet models?
- Data debacle: power to the merchants, banks and consumers: Impacting marketing and advertising. How will mobile wallets change retailers’ approach to marketing, advertising, and the buying habits of consumers? What role will data driven profiling, targeted ‘trigger’ location marketing, and loyalty scores play?
- Protecting and securing mcommerce: The direction of safety. Are the added layers of security with cloud hosted data and tokenization, and encryption and apps a step in the right direction towards safety?
To view the complete conference agenda - http://www.openmobilemedia.com/mobile-wallet-wars-usa/conference-agenda.php
With 25+ senior-level payments speakers, 16+ sessions, and 150+ attendees set to attend, Mobile Wallet Wars 2014 is the continent’s most focused forum for the global mPayments and digital wallet space.
“Wallet Wars gathered a good level of contacts and being a sponsor of the event was a valuable investment.” -- Pierre Antonio, Business Development Manager, Natural Security
For the complete Mobile Wallet Wars 2014 conference program and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at http://www.openmobilemedia.com/mobile-wallet-wars-usa/conference-event-brochure.php or contact the Telematics Update team at walletwars(at)openmobilemedia(dot)com.
Register now to claim our last few conference passes via the secure link below: https://secure.openmobilemedia.com/mobile-wallet-wars-usa/register.php.
About Open Mobile Media
Open Mobile Media is the reference point for future mobile and web landscapes. We aim to provide you with industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information. Open Mobile Media is part of FC Business Intelligence Ltd. FC Business Intelligence Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales - Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK. enabling dialogue throughout the industry.
Project Director |Open Mobile Media
P: +44 20 7375 7150