(PRWEB) June 04, 2014
Future of the Thai Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
The Future of the Thai Defense Industry Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Thai defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies and key news.
Download full report with TOC http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/future-of-the-thai-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2019.
- The Thai defense expenditure recorded a CAGR of 3.33% between 2010 and 2014, and valued US$5.7 billion in 2014.
- The country's total defense expenditure during the forecast period is expected to be US$30.9 billion.
- The average share of capital expenditure is expected to be 34.2% over the forecast period, against an average share of 33.7% during 2010-2014.
- Over the forecast period, the country's budget for homeland security is expected to be US$27.5 billion cumulatively.
- The key areas of investment is expected to be multi-role aircraft, naval vessels, armored vehicles and multi-mission helicopters, and surveillance and monitoring systems.
Visit complete report here: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/206773
- This report offers detailed analysis of the Thai defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends and challenges faced by industry participants.
- In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Thai defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Thai defense industry during 2015-2019, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the spending patterns and modernization patterns of the country.
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by the defense market participants within the country.
- Porter's Five Force analysis of the Thai defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyer, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry and barrier to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's import and export over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Thai defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
Browse full report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/206773
Reasons to Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Thai defense industry market trends for the coming five years.
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements which are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period.
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Thai defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Force Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, latest industry contracts etc.
ICT Investment Trends in Germany - Enterprise ICT Spending Patterns Through to the End of 2015: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/ict-investment-trends-in-germany-enterprise-ict-spending-patterns-through-to-the-end-of-2015
This report presents the findings from a survey of 156 German enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how German enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
- Kable's survey of 156 German enterprises highlights that X% of respondents anticipate an increase in their ICT budgets in 2014, which is an increase of X% compared to 2013.
- Of the various hardware technologies, client computing (X% of the total hardware budget) and networks and communications equipment (X% of the overall hardware budget) are attracting the largest investments.
- With regards to future investment priorities, German enterprises are keen to invest in security and green IT and virtualization solutions technologies with the highest percentage of respondents planning to spend on these domains in the coming two years.
Click here to download detailed report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/206769
- This report presents the findings from a survey of 156 German enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how German enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT spend, namely hardware, software, IT services, communications and consulting.
- The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including security, business intelligence, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by enterprises in Germany to purchase technology. Through Kable's survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Germany.
- In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Understand how ICT budgets are set to change in 2014 in terms of their overall size.
- Appreciate how IT budgets are allocated across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting.
- Learn how IT Euros are being spent in areas such as the data centre, applications, IT management and the network.
- Gain an understanding regarding which ICT functions German enterprises are interested in outsourcing.
- Identify German enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as mobility, communications and collaboration, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing.
- Learn about the drivers that are influencing German enterprises' investments in each technology category.
- Establish how German enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category.
- Gain insight into how German enterprises plan to change their ICT budget allocations across various segments within a technology category.
- Understand the vendor mindshare for various core and advanced technology categories.
- Provides insight into German enterprises' preferred buying approaches.
- Comprehend the business and IT objectives that German enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies.
- Understand the factors that are influencing German enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
Anti-Hypertensive Therapeutics In Major Developed Markets To 2020 - Increased Uptake Of Combination Therapies To Offset Effects Of Key Patent Expiries: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/anti-hypertensive-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-2020-increased-uptake-of-combination-therapies-to-offset-effects-of-key-patent-expiries
Business intelligence provider, has released its latest research: ‘Anti-Hypertensive Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2020 – Increased Uptake of Combination Therapies to Offset Effects of Key Patent Expiries ’, which provides in-depth analysis of hypertension therapeutics market within the eight major geographies of the US, the top five European countries (the UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy), Japan and Canada. The report provides an estimation of market size for 2013, along with market forecast until 2020. It also covers disease epidemiology, treatment algorithms, treatment patterns, in-depth analysis of the pipeline, and deal analysis. The value of the hypertension market in the major developed markets amounted to an estimated $40.0 billion in 2013 and is expected to decline during the forecast period at a negative Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 0.9% to $37.6 billion in 2020, with growth expected from 2013 to 2017 at a CAGR of 2.6% and a decline thereafter. The initial growth will be due to the increased penetration of fixed-dose combination drugs (Amturnide, Exforge Tribenzor, Azor, Tekturna HCT, Edarbyclor, Twynsta, Benicar HCT, Micardis Plus, Tekamlo, Valturna), a rise in the prevalence population from 181 million to 190 million at a CAGR of 0.6%, and two new expected launches in the pipeline (azilsartan + amlodipine, and AHU377+ valsartan). However, due to the expiry of the exclusivity of major drugs both before and during the forecast period (Cozaar in 2010; Diovan, Avapro and Atacand in 2012; Exforge in 2014; Benicar in 2016; and Tekturna and Tekturna HCT in 2018), increased generic penetration and a low diagnosis rate, the market will decline from 2017.
Click here to download detailed report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/206657.
The report analyzes treatment usage patterns, market characterization, pipeline analysis and key licensing and co-development deals in the hypertension in the major developed markets.
The report includes:
- Disease overview, as well as treatment algorithms and treatment use patterns
- Market size and forecast for the hypertension market from 2013–2020
- Major marketed products for hypertension along with a heat map of product performance
- In-depth pipeline analysis for global pipeline in hypertension along with clinical trial failure rate analysis
- Key drivers and restraints that have had and are expected to have a significant impact upon the market
- Key licensing and co-development agreements that could have impact on growth trends
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948