Concord, NC (PRWEB) June 04, 2014
ACN Inc. was awarded 17 AVA Digital Awards. The AVA Digital Awards recognize outstanding work by creative professionals involved in the concept, direction, design and production of media that is part of the evolution of digital communication.
ACN was among the 2,100 entries from throughout the United States, Canada and several other countries in the 2014 competition. Entrants included digital professionals from audio, video and ﬁlm production companies, web developers, advertising agencies, PR ﬁrms, corporate and government communication departments and independent creative professionals such as designers, producers, directors, editors and shooters.
ACN’s 17 AVA digital Awards included seven Gold Awards that were honored for exceeding the high standards of industry norms – and ten Platinum recognized for excellence in terms of quality, creativity and resourcefulness. The winning categories included:
1. ACN Business Opportunity Meeting – Webcast
2. ACN Contact Center – E-Card
3. ACN Corporate Website – Creativity and Web Design
4. ACN on Twitter – Engagement
5. ACN Corporate Website – Homepage
6. Celebrating 20 Years of the ACN Opportunity – Creativity for Web Video
7. Commitment to Integrity – Legal Video
1. Your Business Assistant – Marketing Video
2. The ACN Opportunity in 10 Simple Steps – Company Overview Video
3. ACN’s Corporate Profile – E-Brochure
4. ACN’s Business Opportunity in 10 Simple Steps – Recruitment Video
5. ACN Corporate Website – Corporate Website
6. ACN Events Website – Microsite
7. ACN on Facebook – Overall
8. ACN on Facebook – Engagement
9. ACN on Twitter –Overall
10. ACN on YouTube – Overall
“We strive to the very best company we can be, and to be among the elite companies recognized is an honor and an excitement!” says ACN Co-Founder Robert Stevanovski.
AVA Digital Awards is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP). The international organization consists of several thousand production, marketing, communication, advertising, public relations and free-lance professionals. AMCP administers recognition programs, provides judges and rewards outstanding achievement and service to the profession.
About ACN Inc.
Founded in 1993, ACN is the world’s largest direct seller of telecommunications, energy, and other essential services for residential and business customers. ACN provides the services people need and use every day including Digital Phone Service, Local & Long, Distance, Wireless, Energy, Television, Home Security & Automation, High Speed Internet and Technical Support. ACN operates in 24 countries with offices located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and the Pacific.
AMCP fosters and supports the efforts of creative professionals who contribute their unique talents to public service and charitable organizations. Over the past several years, AMCP has donated almost $100,000 in grants to support the efforts of its members. That money was used for marketing materials for homeless shelters, orphanages, day camps, community theaters, art centers, programs for the elderly and for child care and educational endeavors for the underprivileged. For more information about AMCP visit, amcpros.com