Calgary, AB (PRWEB) June 05, 2014
With Father's Day just around the corner (June 15th), it's a great time to reflect on everything your dad has done for you and show your dad just how much he means to you. For those on a modest budget, here are some wallet-friendly great gift ideas for the special 'dad' in your life.
1. Garden Tools & Seeds - give the gift of health by buying some new (maybe even organic) seed varieties, and, even better, spend some time in the garden helping him plant and tend them. You'll find some great deals on these at Amazon.ca.
2. Favourite Meal - sure, going out to dad's favourite restaurant is nice, but it's probably also expensive. Instead, splurge on some quality ingredients and make his favourite meal for him at home.
3. Homemade 'Will Do‘ Coupons - give dad the gift of 'help' by offering to help clean up the garage, take the recycling or bottles to the depot, mow the lawn, clean out the gutters, vacuum out his vehicle, or whatever you think dad could use a hand with.
4. New Fresh Scent - give the gift of 'smelling great' by giving a new cologne or shower gel for dad. The Body Shop has some great low-cost options that are sure to please.
5. Support his Favourite Cause - Giving to dad's favourite cause is a truly heartfelt way to let him know you respect what he believes in. The good news is that it doesn't have to put a financial strain on your wallet. Thanks to an innovative fundraising website, ShopandShare.ca, you can shop online for just about anything your heart desires, from hundreds of popular retailers and travel sites, and a portion of the money you spend is automatically donated to your chosen non-profit. Ready for the best part? It won't cost you a penny extra to shop thru the site.