Various Walmart Suppliers Supporting Children's Miracle Network Hospitals This Month
In-store, television and social promotions all focus on helping local kids live better. Walmart suppliers are raising funds and awareness for CMN Hospitals through a variety of activities.
Salt Lake City (PRWEB) June 09, 2014
As the six-week Walmart and Sam’s Club register campaign wraps up this month, several Walmart initiatives and suppliers are continuing the effort to raise funds and awareness for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, a charity supporting 170 children’s hospitals across North America. Below are some of the upcoming activities:
- Through a relationship with Walmart supplier Proctor & Gamble, The ABC Family television series, Bet On Your Baby, will feature CMN Hospitals Miracle Child Joshua on Saturday, June 14 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Mom bloggers and consumers will be live tweeting throughout the episode from 8-9 p.m. EST. For each use of the #LuvsBOYB hashtag, one Luvs diaper will be donated to CMN Hospitals (up to 10,000 diapers).
- On June 17 at noon EST, Johnson & Johnson will host a Twitter party to build buzz around the Johnson Baby promotion where $1 from select purchases will benefit CMN Hospitals in June. Consumers can join the conversation by following the hashtaag #JohnsonBabyCARES.
- Now through August, Walmart supplier Johnson & Johnson will also donate $1 for photos shared on the Donate A Photo app. Users must select Children's Miracle Network Hospitals as the benefiting charity. Watch for specially marked Johnson & Johnson products for more details.
- CMN Hospitals signage in the Walmart Baby department will start appearing in stores across the nation this month featuring Miracle Child Ella and inviting customers to Put Your Money Where the Miracles Are. During June, $1 per purchase of any Johnson’s Baby, Aveeno Baby and Desitin items, along with Infant Tylenol and Infant Motrin, up to $200,000, will go to CMN Hospitals. A portion of proceeds, up to $200,000, from all sales of Gerber products from May 14 – June 28 will benefit Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Pampers and Walmart are also partnering to donate $200,000 to the charity.
- White Cloud, a paper products company, recently announced the winners of its tissue box design contest with Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Four patients will have their artwork printed on special edition tissue boxes available exclusively at Walmart through June, and also earned a $15,000 donation and a yearlong supply of paper products for their hospitals. White Cloud will also donate an additional $95,000 to the charity and member hospitals.
To find your Children’s Miracle Network Hospital or for more information and to help kids in your community, visit http://www.CMNHospitals.org
About Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® raises funds and awareness for 170 member hospitals that provide 32 million treatments each year to kids across the U.S. and Canada. Donations stay local to fund critical treatments and healthcare services, pediatric medical equipment and charitable care. Since 1983, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals has raised more than $5 billion, most of it $1 at a time through the charity's Miracle Balloon icon. Its various fundraising partners and programs support the nonprofit's mission to save and improve the lives of as many children as possible. Find out why children's hospitals need community support, identify your member hospital and learn how you can Put Your Money Where the Miracles Are, at CMNHospitals.org and facebook.com/CMNHospitals.