London, UK (PRWEB) June 04, 2014
In comparison with various forms of targeted drug delivery, the controlled drug delivery system is recognized as the most appropriate due to its ability to deliver drugs a predetermined rate, systemically or locally for a predetermined period of time. Two main advantages of the controlled drug delivery system include the absence of the need for repeated single dose administrations and the constant maintenance of optimal drug concentrations in the plasma without fluctuations through the zero-order release. Range of other advantages encompasses reduced delivery times and improved levels of clinical efficacy.
The ageing of the world’s population is directly linked to the increasing incidence of specific diseases such as cancer, which relates to the demand for drug delivery through controlled release systems. This alongside increased R&D activities have enabled pharma companies to place greater emphasis on this area, which has emerged as the main driver of the controlled release drug delivery market, thus reflecting the soaring need for the technology. In the upcoming years, the world market for controlled release drug delivery systems is poised to post an annual growth rate of 10%.
In-demand research report “Controlled Release Drug Delivery Market & Pipeline Insight” prepared by Kuick Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Controlled Release Drug Delivery Market & Pipeline Insight
Published: May, 2014
Price: US$ 2,400.00
The in-demand report provides access to a wealth of authoritative data on the performance of the world market for controlled release drug delivery as well as presents detailed discussions of the most important industry aspects. It offers an extensive assessment of the clinical pipeline by target indications and phase; contains extensive profiles for the existing controlled release drugs. Besides, the topical study covers drugs in various development phases, looks closely at the market dynamics, gives profound insights into the clinical pipeline, evaluates the future market opportunities, delves deep into the competitive environment and also contains detailed top companies profiles.
- Comprehensive analysis of the world market for controlled release drugs.
- Review of the drugs delivery mechanisms.
- Thorough discussions of the hottest industry issues and important aspects.
- Extensive overview of the controlled release drug delivery market performance.
- Profound insights into the clinical pipeline.
- Close look at the market dynamics along with snapshot of the main market growth drivers and challenges.
- Holistic view of the most promising future market opportunities.
- All-round market assessment of controlled release drug clinical pipeline by target indications and by phase.
- Overview of available, marketed, suspended and discontinued controlled release drugs.
- Top-level competitive intelligence.
- Leading company profiles.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Kuick Research page.