Greater Fayetteville, NC (PRWEB) June 04, 2014
TripAdvisor® recently announced the winners of the 2014 Certificate of Excellence. The award celebrates hospitality excellence and is given to establishments that consistently achieve outstanding traveler reviews on TripAdvisor. Thirteen Greater Fayetteville hotels are among the winners.
When selecting the Certificate of Excellence winners, TripAdvisor uses an algorithm that factors in a variety of user-generated content. This includes review ratings, overall rating and the number of recent reviews. To qualify for Certificate of Excellence, a business must:
- Maintain an overall TripAdvisor rating of at least four out of five
- Have a minimum number of reviews
- Have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least twelve months
A property's popularity ranking is also factored into the algorithm.
According to the Fayetteville Area Convention & Visitors Bureau's (FACVB) conversion study, TripAdvisor is the #2 source that potential visitors use to research places to stay when visiting the region.
"Congratulations to each winner for recognition of their outstanding service," says John Meroski FACVB President and CEO. "And thank you to each of the winners for raising the profile of our region on TripAdvisor."
Hotels that received the 2014 Certificate of Excellence:
- Candlewood Suites Fayetteville
- Comfort Inn Fayetteville
- Doubletree by Hilton Fayetteville
- Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg
- Extended Stay America Fayetteville-Cross Creek Mall
- Fayetteville Inn & Suites
- Hampton Inn Fayetteville- Cross Creek Mall
- Hampton Inn Spring Lake
- Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg
- Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg
- Holiday Inn Express Spring Lake
- Holiday Inn Express Hope Mills
- Home2 Suites Fayetteville
See the TripAdvisor hotel listings at these links:
- Fayetteville Hotels on Trip Advisor
- Spring Lake hotels on TripAdvisor
- Hope Mills Hotels on TripAdvisor
This is not the first time area properties were recognized by TripAdvisor. In April 2014, the Hilton Garden Inn was ranked #3 of TripAdvisor's Top 10 Green hotels in the United States.
About the Fayetteville Area Convention & Visitors Bureau:
The Fayetteville Area Convention & Visitors Bureau (FACVB) is a private, not-for-profit organization responsible for positioning Cumberland County as a destination for conventions, sporting events and individual travel. For additional information, http://www.VisitFayettevilleNC.com or call 1-800-255-8217.