Boca Raton, Florida (PRWEB) June 04, 2014
Cendyn/ONE™, a part of the Cendyn® portfolio, has again captured the attention and imagination of the International Academy of the Visual Arts (IAVA) with our outstanding website design and online advertising work. The company’s talented team of web designers and digital marketers continue to set the bar for creativity within the hospitality industry, earning three Gold Awards of Excellence and five Silver Awards of Distinction.
The Communicator Awards is the leading international creative awards program honoring creative excellence for communication professionals. This year, over 6,000 entries were judged by the International Academy of the Visual Arts (IAVA), an invitation-only organization of leading professionals from various disciplines of the visual arts who are dedicated to embracing progress and the evolving nature of traditional and interactive media.
IAVA honored Cendyn/ONE for its work with the following clients:
- Lost Valley Ranch received a Gold Award of Excellence. Cendyn/ONE provided Lost Valley Ranch with a completely redesigned website with bold images and a distinctive voice that reflects the ranch’s commitment to genuine hospitality and personalized guest experiences.
- The Georgian Terrace received a Gold Award of Excellence. Cendyn/ONE elevated The Georgian Terrace website with a modern, sophisticated look and user friendly navigation.
- OPAL Collection received a Gold Award of Excellence. Cendyn/ONE created the OPAL Collection brand from the ground up, resulting in vibrant website and clear navigation that leads readers through the site’s extensive content and multiple properties.
- Rosewood Hotels & Resort Jumby Bay campaign received a Silver Award of Distinction. Cendyn/ONE created a dynamic campaign with bright images and evocative language that showcases the idyllic feel of the resort.
- Hotel del Coronado Weddings campaign received a Silver Award of Distinction. Cendyn/ONE highlighted the resort’s fairy-tale like wedding offerings and romantic beachfront setting.
- Omni Resorts La Costa Best Rate campaign received a Silver Award of Distinction. Cendyn/ONE created a unique collage ad that highlights multiple images of the resort through bold photography and seamless animation.
- The Breakers Palm Beach HMF campaign received a Silver Award of Distinction. Cendyn/ONE created a sleek and glamorous campaign that reflects the restaurant’s classic Palm Beach appeal.
- The Lodge at Woodloch Relaxation campaign received a Silver Award of Distinction. Cendyn/ONE crafted a tranquil and evocative campaign that invites viewers to experience true relaxation at this luxurious spa resort.
“We are honored to be recognized by the International Academy of the Visual Arts for our innovative website design and successful online campaigns for several major clients,” says Tim Sullivan, President of Cendyn/ONE. “We are grateful for our continued partnership with each of them.”
A part of the Cendyn portfolio, Cendyn/ONE provides a cloud-based software and services platform that delivers an integrated view of guest history, value, behavior, desire, intent and engagement, which is leveraged to drive higher marketing ROI while increasing overall guest satisfaction and loyalty. Our team of experts in data integration, analysis and optimization seamlessly combine first and third party data sources to deliver dynamically generated, one-to-one marketing and advertising across all digital channels: Email, Web, Display, Mobile, Video, Social and Search. For more information, visit Cendyn/ONE or call 855.795.4832.
Since 1996 Cendyn has specialized in turnkey solutions that drive bottom line results for the travel and hospitality industries. Cendyn features two signature enterprises: Cendyn/ONE™ offering unique cloud–based CRM, data-driven digital marketing and interactive design services; and Cendyn Arcaneo® which features the tools the event industry needs to close the sale as well as the first end-to-end solution that is revolutionizing the way meetings are planned, executed and measured. With offices in Boca Raton, FL USA, Toronto, Canada and London, England, Cendyn proudly serves over 18,000 clients worldwide. Cendyn is also a known innovator in the coworkplace movement, with its flagship Cendyn SPACES® and M.E.A.T. Eatery & Taproom located in Boca Raton, FL USA. For more information on Cendyn or its subsidiaries, please visit http://www.cendyn.com or call 800.760.8152.
About The Communicator Awards:
Founded by communication professionals two decades ago, The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program honoring the best in advertising, corporate communications, public relations and identity work for print, video, interactive and audio. This year’s Communicator Awards received thousands of entries from companies and agencies of all sizes, making it one of the largest and most prestigious awards of its kind in the world. Please visit http://www.communicatorawards.com for more information.
The Communicator Awards is sanctioned and judged by the International Academy of the Visual Arts, an invitation-only body consisting of top-tier professionals from a "Who's Who" of acclaimed media, advertising, and marketing firms. Please visit http://www.iavisarts.org for a full member list and more information.