You truly put together the best group of people! I always meet a couple of fascinating folks. - Sherry Brennan, SVP, Distribution Strategy & Development, Fox Networks
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) June 05, 2014
InteractiveTV Today, [itvt], the most widely read and trusted news source on multiplatform interactive and social TV, has announced the return of the annual TV of Tomorrow (TVOT) Show to San Francisco on June 10th-11th, 2014. The event, now eight years strong, gathers top professionals, executives, creatives, and developers working in all areas of interactive/social/advanced TV. The two day conference will also see the presentation of the prestigious Awards for Leadership in Interactive and Multiplatform Television, now in their 11th year.
Highlights of this year's show include keynote presentations and Q&A's from such luminaries as:
- Matt Strauss, General Manager of Video Services at Comcast Cable
- Peter Tortorici, CEO of GroupM Entertainment
- Kenneth "KC" Estenson, General Manager of CNN Digital
- Ross Hoffman, Head of Brand Strategy at Twitter
- Keith Clinkscales, CEO of Revolt TV
The show will also offer an unparalleled line-up of panel sessions, firesides and debates including:
- TV Everywhere: Ready to Break Out?
- A City Is Another TV Channel
- Branded Entertainment and the Future of Programming
- Still Not Dead? Debating the Future of Pay-TV
- The TV of Tomorrow and the Law
- Shifting Alliances: The Strategic Battlefield Shaping TV, Cable, OTT and Broadband
- Women with Opinions
- Connected TV's Role in the Internet of Screens
- An Infrastructure for Innovation: New Developments in Pay-TV Technology
- The Future of the Second Screen
- Finding and Engaging Audiences in an Era of Dispersion and Distraction
- A Screen on Your Head: Wearable Technology and the Future of Video
- Masterclass: How to Build Amazing User Interfaces and Apps Using HTML5
- The Evolving Role of the Video Storyteller in an Interactive, Multiplatform World
- From Server to Screen: "Owned" S2S Ecosystems and their Impact on the Entertainment Business
- T-Commerce and the T-Consumer
- Millennials and Post-Millennials: How Younger Viewers Are Driving TV's Future
- Live Sports: Justifying the Investment in Innovation
- The Maturation of the YouTube Economy
- The Virtual MSO
- Understanding Programmatic TV Ad Buying
- Navigating TV's New Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Living Room
- Super-Social TV
- Content Discovery Roundtable
- Interactive TV Advertising: Lessons Learned, and How to Build on them
- The Barons of Broadband Content
- VOD and DAI: Why It's Finally Happening, and Why It's Important
- The Dragons of Design
- TVOT 2014 Grand Finale (Prominent Experts Predict the Future of TV)
The weekend prior to the show will see the return of the popular tvot^ Hackathon. Hackathon finalists will be presented, and the winner selected, in a special plenary session at TVOT on June 10th: the winner will be awarded a $6,000 Grand Prize, sponsored by Gracenote.
Sponsors of The TV of Tomorrow Show 2014 include: Adobe, MPP Global Solutions, Collective, LG, DirecTV, Viaccess-Orca, Digitalsmiths, Nagra, Rentrak, Lingospot, epam, Clearleap, Nuance, Watchwith, AT&T AdWorks, Rovi, Alticast, Canoe, Yidio, Piksel, ThinkAnalytics, Envivio, Anvato, YuMe, Zample, Ostmodern, YBCA, The Television Academy (Emmys), Interactive Television Alliance and Breakaway Communications.
Sponsors of the tvot^ Hackathon 2014 include: Gracenote, Mashery, National Geographic Channels, Boxfish, Brightcove, DirecTV, Nuance, Peel, Transmedia SF and Founders Space.
Rave reviews from previous TVOT shows include:
"You truly put together the best group of people! I always meet a couple of fascinating folks." Sherry Brennan, SVP, Distribution Strategy & Development, Fox Networks
"I greatly enjoyed the TVOT conference in SF. I found it inspiring and met some great people."Fabian Birgfeld, Founder and Director, W12 Studios
"Thanks for another great conference! You always do an incredible job and appreciate being a part of the experience. "Stephanie Otto, CEO and Co-Founder, Brainstorm Communications
“Just wanted to send you a note to congratulate you on an excellent TVOT conference. As well as having a fantastic opportunity to speak alongside such an expert panel, I learned so much at the event. The tone was just right, the city and people were fantastic and the organisers were so friendly and helpful…Thanks so much for having me at your wonderful conference!” Claire McHugh, CEO, Axonista
"Another wonderful show! Best yet I think. Personal promise…do not leave early at future TVOTs! Thanks for the opportunity to participate." Harvey Kent, Chief Media Strategist, Mediaocean.
To register for TVOT, click here.
Follow TVOT SF Intensive on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/TVOTshow.
About Interactive TV Today:
Founded in 1998 by Tracy Swedlow and co-owned by Richard Washbourne, Interactive TV Today [itvt] is the most widely read and trusted news source on the rapidly emerging medium of multiplatform, broadband interactive television (ITV).We provide concise, original coverage of industry developments, technologies, content projects, and the people building the business to our readership, which is made up of hundreds of thousands of executives from around the world.
For further sponsorship information or speaking opportunities, please contact:
CEO, Editor-in-Chief and Executive Producer of TVOT
Swedlow at itvt dot com
415 824 5806
For media relations inquiries, please contact:
Breakaway Communications for TVOT
Tsheehy at breakawaycom dot com
212 616 6003