Buzzfile Launches Widget for College Career Service Centers Providing Easy Access to Thousands of Employers for Each Major

Share Article

With this free widget, college career service centers can help students identify companies that hire people with their qualifications, and discover jobs or internships that are not posted on job boards.

News Image
Only 20 percent of jobs are listed publicly. What about the other 80 percent?

Buzzfile, a comprehensive company information database, is launching a widget that identifies potential employers by college major on June 8th at the NACE Conference & Expo in San Antonio, TX. You can visit Buzzfile at booth 608.

Buzzfile has mapped dozens of college majors to the specific companies and industries that employ graduates in those majors. Dozens of additional majors will be added in the coming weeks. Using the Buzzfile widget, career services professionals can customize their widget by selecting their majors and geographic location, set how they want the information to appear on their web page, and add Buzzfile to their site.

Career services professionals will improve the university’s placement rate by enabling students to discover thousands of potential employers. Students can find the exact companies they are looking for, discover unlisted job opportunities, and enhance their chance of finding a job that meets their expectations.

“Only about twenty percent of job opportunities are actually advertised,” said Aziz Akin, Buzzfile founder and president. “With our free widget, college career service centers now have a tool to identify many new companies interested in recruiting on campus, as well as helping students discover thousands of potential employers.”

About Buzzfile:

Buzzfile is a comprehensive company information database and LIST builder. In addition to easily incorporating Buzzfile with the widget, Colleges and Universities can utilize the interactive search engine and smart filters to search the database of 18 million U.S. companies and thousands of industries to compile, save, and share highly-targeted prospect lists.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Catherine Sherwood
+1 212-913-9151 Ext: 305
Email >
Visit website