Houston, Texas (PRWEB) June 05, 2014
Oil and gas producers forecast spending $23-$30 billion in the Eagle Ford region this year. Their CAPEX investments will go toward drilling and completing wells, building pipelines and processing plants, and other asset developments. The DUG Eagle Ford conference and exhibition provides attendees with two days of focused presentations from the industry leaders behind this flourishing upstream and midstream activity.
With more than 4,500 professionals expected to attend (September 15-17 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas) and a concurrent midstream program augmenting the upstream topical agenda, attendees will benefit from relevant content and unmatched networking.
Confirmed industry speakers to date include:
- Lee M. Tillman, President and CEO, Marathon Oil Corp.
- Timothy L. Dove, President and COO, Pioneer Natural Resources
- Glenn Hart, Chairman, President and CEO, Laredo Energy IV LP
- Charles Cusack, COO, Halcón Resources Corp.
- Chapman Amend, Manager, Stonegate Production Co. LLC
- Richard Cargile, President, Midstream, Energy Transfer Partners LP
- Jim Webster, General Manager, Midstream, Phillips 66
- Greg Robbins, Vice President, Memorial Production Partners LP
- Christopher Guith, Senior Vice President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Tammi Morytko, Vice President, Baker Hughes Inc.
- Welles Fitzpatrick, Senior Analyst, Johnson Rice & Co. LLC
- Randy King, Managing Partner, Anderson King Energy Consultants LLC
- James W. Crafton, President and Founder, Performance Sciences Inc.
- Jimmy Thomas, EVP, Midstream, Twin Eagle Resource Management LLC
- Brian Fahnestock, VP and General Manager, Aggreko
- Thomas Tunstall, Research Director, University of Texas, San Antonio
As a special feature, decorated war hero Salvatore "Sal" Guinta will deliver the keynote luncheon presentation on Tuesday, September 16. This Medal of Honor recipient will share experiences from his U.S. Army career serving in Afghanistan and beyond.
Registration for DUG Eagle Ford is now open and at its lowest rate until July 25. To view the full agenda, visit dugeagleford.com.
About Hart Energy
For 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.