London, UK (PRWEB) June 05, 2014
The bakery and cereals market in China is recognized as the largest one in terms of volume across the world. Pre-mid-lifers make up the main consumption group in the country. Domestic consumers choose bakery and cereals taking into account their ability to satisfy life stage related needs. However, quality remains the primary driver of the country’s bakery and cereals market, motivating more than two-fifth of the total consumption. The demand for such bakery and cereals products as on-the-go snacks, tasty cakes, pastries, cookies and sweet pies is rather strong in China. At the same time, cereal bars, rolls, breakfast cereals and bred are considered to be a good energizing boost in the run of a busy day, and the Chinese consumers seek out fresh products with artisanal influences.
Consumers in China are gradually becoming more aware of various health concerns provoked by large amounts of carbohydrates like high blood glucose levels and excessive weight. This fact spurs the demand for fresh fruit and yogurt as a breakfast in the country, thus limiting the demand for bread rolls and breakfast cereals. Nevertheless, the Chinese bakery and cereals market is anticipated to see robust growth at a nearly 10% CAGR in the next 4 years.
In-demand research report “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in China's Bakery and Cereals Market” drawn up by Canadean is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in China's Bakery and Cereals Market
Published: May, 2014
Price: US$ 6,320.00
The topical report contains a comprehensive guide to the Chinese bakery and cereals market with a particular emphasis on the examination of the domestic bakery and cereals consumption trends. Moreover, it provides a detailed coverage of all the industry aspects, pinpoint the main demographic groups boosting the bakery and cereals consumption in China as well as clearly describes the consumers’ consumption motivations. Besides, the topical study gives access to a wealth of essential market data along with a granular consumer analysis, points out and features the key trends in the national bakery and cereals market, throws light on the major marketing and product strategies, and unveils vital information on the market size, value and volume for 2008-2018. Additionally, the report outlines and thoroughly characterizes the possible future bakery and cereals consumption trends in China, and touches upon the forces, which are forecast to shape the Chinese bakery and cereals consumption through 2018.
Reasons to Buy:
- Take in-depth insight into the Chinese bakery and cereals market scenario.
- Receive a wide spectrum of the industry performance estimates for the period 2008-2018.
- Define and also gain a clear idea of the trends prevailing within the domestic bakery and cereals market.
- Estimate whether existing beliefs about the primary forces shaping the consumer behavior within the sector are true.
- Be prepared to make accurate business decisions, based on the top-quality and authoritative market intelligence.
- Become well informed about the current and emerging bakery and cereals consumption trends in China, by getting access to profound consumption surveys and also detailed consumption motivation analyses.
- Get a wind of the future development pattern of the Chinese bakery and cereals market through 2018.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.