London, UK (PRWEB) June 05, 2014
Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL) is the most common type of the leukaemias. Nevertheless, until recently, it has been underserved in terms of effective therapeutic options. However, a revolution in targeted and personalized therapies is tremendously altering the treatment algorithm and also spurs the development of the CLL therapeutic market. The list of the marketed CLL drugs includes Rituxan/MabThera, Arzerra, Gazyva, Campath/MabCampath and Imbruvica. Meanwhile, pipeline drugs include idelalisib, ABT-199, IPI-145, Revlimid, and alvocidib.
Roche, Sanofi, Novartis, Genentech, Biogen Idec, Gilead Sciences, Janssen Biotech, Celgene, Tolero Pharmaceuticals, AbbVie and Gilead Sciences are among the top companies involved in the world CLL therapeutics market.
In-demand research report “Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia: KOL Insight” worked out by FirstWord is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia: KOL Insight
Published: May, 2014
Price: US$ 4,995.00
The topical study presents an insightful overview of present and future treatment options for CLL and provides critical knowledge about the CLL therapeutics market performance. Besides, it contains comprehensive interviews with the thirteen KOLs from North America and Europe. The research study gives a particular attention on the currently marketed and pipeline drugs, offers an extensive summary of the clinical trials, and also outlines and describes the major trends, which are predicted to revolutionize the future of CLL treatment options. Moreover, the report characterizes the competitive climate, reviews the dominant industry players, and also outlines the future growth prospects for the CLL therapeutics market.
- All-round overview of the current and emerging CLL treatment options.
- Top-level data on the performance of CLL therapeutics market.
- Comprehensive interviews with KOLs from North America and Europe.
- Snapshot of the currently marketed and pipeline drugs.
- Important information on the clinical trials.
- Thorough analysis of the key trends expected to shape the future of CLL treatment.
- Insights into the competitive landscape and data on the top players.
- Discussion of the future market perspectives.
More in-demand market research reports by the publisher can be found at FirstWord page.