Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) June 13, 2014
How good are the Blackhawk Air Induction Systems? Good enough that K&N guarantees a horsepower boost a performance enthusiast can really feel. The Blackhawk intakes feature lightweight aluminum tubing that is cut and shaped to provide proper airflow for each application. Any rough edges or burrs are removed by hand, and the tubes are given a black powdercoat finish. K&N even welds a cool engraved metal plate on the tube.
The intakes feature K&N’s new K&N Dryflow® filter element. The black-colored element is made from synthetic, low restriction media that traps dirt and debris without the need for oil. The element is easily cleaned with detergent and water. The Blackhawk Air Induction Systems come with a composite airbox/heat shield and installation hardware. Of course, the intakes are backed by K&N’s famous Million Mile Warranty.
- 2007-13 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500, Suburban, Tahoe, Avalanche, LS V8
- 2007-13 Ford F-250/350/450/550 Super Duty, Powerstroke diesel
- 2003-12 Dodge/Ram 2500 and 3500, Cummins diesel
- 2011-14 Dodge Ram 1500, 5.7L Hemi
- 2010-13 Camaro V8
- 2011-14 Mustang 5.0L
- 2011-13 Dodge Charger/Challenger, Chrysler 300 SRT8
Summit Racing Equipment