Inbound marketing is about engaging your prospects with relevant content that starts a dialog. Gone are the days of one-way, interruption based marketing.
Cedar Rapids, IA (PRWEB) June 11, 2014
Stop pushing and start pulling! Colleges and universities face the challenge to increase enrollment, retention and giving. Qualified website traffic is critical to growing those conversions. Converge Consulting, a higher education marketing firm, is excited to announce the Inbound Marketing Quiz, a quick and easy way to grade inbound marketing efforts.
Early adapting institutions are gaining a competitive advantage by creating compelling content using the proven inbound marketing pillars of search engine optimization (SEO), web analytics, social media and content strategy. As one of the first firms to champion inbound marketing for higher education, Converge has developed a long term relationship with leading inbound marketing software platform, Hubspot.
"Inbound marketing is about engaging your prospects with relevant content that starts a dialog. Gone are the days of one-way, interruption based marketing," said Jay Kelly, president and managing partner of Converge Consulting.
Higher education has changed - 70% of students are non-traditional or adult students and 30% of those students now take at least one online course. Knowing the audience and engaging this new generation of constantly connected students with pertinent content is essential. Converge truly believes that inbound marketing is the way of the future.
Take the quiz! Institutions can grade their current strategy with the Inbound Marketing Quiz.
Join Converge Consulting in making inbound marketing a top priority this month. Institutions should take these five steps to focus, develop and strengthen their inbound marketing.
1. Join industry expert and Converge Senior Vice-President, Dr. Brenda Harms, for an enlightening webinar on Leveraging Student Personas to Benefit Marketing and Enrollment on Thursday, June 26 at 2PM EST.
2. Join Converge Consulting principals, Jay Kelly and Ann Oleson along with Converge's inbound marketing partner, Hubspot, for the webinar The Evolution of Marketing and Communications: Earn Your Way In With Inbound Marketing on Tuesday, July 8 at 2PM EST.
3. Tune into the Friday After Class video series throughout Inbound Marketing Month.
4. Share your thoughts and ideas by submitting a guest post to the Converge blog.
5. Register to attend Converge 2014: A Higher Education Marketing Conference in Nashville, TN to take inbound marketing strategy to the next level.
About Converge Consulting
Converge Consulting is a higher education marketing firm with offices in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and Manhattan Beach, California. Converge uses research, web analytics, inbound marketing, and strategic communications to positively impact student recruitment and alumni engagement for colleges and universities around the world.