LMS, LCMS and Learning Systems are evolving, changing and in some cases getting "tired" - Elliott Masie
Saratoga Springs, NY (PRWEB) June 05, 2014
Elliott Masie has announced a special "LMS and Learning Systems Forum" to be held at Learning 2014, taking place October 26-29 in Orlando, Florida.
“LMS, LCMS and Learning Systems are evolving, changing and in some cases getting ‘tired’,” says Masie, Host of Learning 2014 and Chair of the Learning CONSORTIUM.
There will be a special "LMS and Learning Systems Forum” at Learning 2014 to address the challenges and changes in LMS and Learning.
Topics will include:
- The Changing Role of Learning Systems and LMS in the Workplace?
- Why Do Many Organizations View their LMS as "Tired or Lazy"?
- Shrinking or Expanding the Role of the LMS?
- Can the LMS Deliver Personalized Learning?
- Adding Video and User Content to the LMS!
- Are LMS Apps Around the Corner?
- Pricing Shifts in LMS and Learning Systems?
- Leveraging Social & Collaborative Elements in an LMS!
- Learning Systems and Tin Can/Experience API?
- Alternatives to LMS and Learning Systems
These issues and topics will be discussed in a series of sessions and discussions at Learning 2014. Participants can attend all or just one of these activities. There will also be a Featured Panel for the LMS & Learning Systems Forum to provide changing perspectives from both Corporate Learning Leaders and LMS Providers.
Learning 2014 will be held in Orlando, Florida from October 26 to 29, 2014.
Early Registration Discounts and Group Discounts now available. Registration is available online at http://www.learning2014.com.
Learning 2014 is produced by The Learning CONSORTIUM, a collaborative of 230 global corporations, focused on improving workplace learning and training. Hosted and curated by Elliott Masie, Learning 2014 brings together several thousand learning professionals as they focus on the changing nature of workplace education and development. Learning 2014 keynote speakers include Robin Roberts, Anchor of Good Morning America, Chef Bobby Flay, Sir Ken Robinson, Elliott Masie and more.
Content and online registration at http://www.learning2014.com.