Ankney, IA (PRWEB) June 10, 2014
QA Graphics is proud to announce that BUILDINGS magazine has selected the Bridge Data Manager as a 2014 Money-Saving Product winner. The Bridge Data Manager product is part of an elite group of 97 products showcased in the magazine’s June 2014 issue.
Finalists were evaluated by the BUILDINGS editorial staff for the money-saving qualities they offer to building owners and facility managers in areas such as energy consumption, water savings, lighting, envelope improvement, and maintenance.
The Bridge Data Manager is a data logging tool built on the powerful Microsoft .NET Framework to run as a Windows service. This data logging software provides flexible licensing and is easily deployed in any network to fit IT security policies. The intuitive, web-based user interface makes it easy to work with and is compatible with standard Microsoft Excel and SQL reporting tools.
- Built on the Microsoft .NET Framework to run as a Windows Service
- Data logs to standard Microsoft SQL database for open but secure connectivity
- Deploy in any network configuration or in the cloud
- Built in web server for remote administration
- Multi-user password protected security
- Intuitive user interface
- Rapid configuration of multiple gateways
- Log data from virtually any data source
- Built-in intelligence that recognizes new data points
- Configurable polling and logging intervals
- Importing of historical trend data
- Event log for viewing messages, errors, and warnings to aid in troubleshooting
- Email notifications for downtime
- Export data to CSV for reporting or connect directly through Microsoft SQL Server reporting services add-in for SharePoint
The Bridge Data Manager offers a number of opportunities to collect and review data. This revolutionary solution is ideal for facility management, real estate property management, building commissioners, engineers, franchises and others. For example, at a grocery store, it can collect the data being monitored for the lighting sensors or refrigeration that’s in place. It can retrieve and store that data, making it more readily accessible using standard reporting tools. To get data to the Bridge Data Manager, clients can use QA Graphics’ open API to develop a web service or use one of QA Graphics’ solutions described below, for gathering data within a building automation system or directly from meters.
BUILDINGS magazine serves over 74,000 commercial building owners and facilities management professionals in North America. The monthly publication helps readers make smarter decisions relevant to the management, modernization, and operation of their facilities. http://digitaledition.buildings.com/2014/June_2014/
About QA Graphics
QA Graphics is the leader in the building automation and green building industries, providing HVAC graphic development services, system graphics, floor plan graphics, and energy dashboards to help organizations educate occupants about building performance and sustainability. The company also specializes in interactive applications, 3D design and animation, mobile app development and other multimedia. Visit http://www.qagraphics.com to learn more.