MATS provides the right mix of services as determined through close collaboration with our client.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) June 10, 2014
QualityLogic Inc. (http://www.qualitylogic.com) announced today the launch of a new test automation system for mobile applications: Mobile Application Test System, or MATS. MATS offers a customized set of products and services geared to meet each client's unique mobile testing requirements. MATS allows companies to thoroughly test their mobile applications with a wide range of devices without investing in purchase and maintenance of the devices or surrendering their IP to a third party mobile interoperability service.
QualityLogic's experienced engineering and test resources evaluate each client's needs, match cost-effective solutions to those needs, and implement the solutions. The menu of offerings from which MATS clients may choose includes:
- QA Assessment of the client's mobile needs profile
- "Quick Start" service to get clients going on automated mobile application testing
- Setup, deployment and training on the test automation development environment and device control system
- Automation test script development and execution
- Mobile testing best practices and knowledge of testing mobile, web and hybrid applications
- Training, documentation and transfer of the test system, with ongoing support
After extensive research, QualityLogic selected CloudMonkey as the primary Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for mobile automation test development, and CloudMonkey LabManager as the primary device access and management system. These products are integrated into the MATS offering.
"Most companies have an increasing requirement to offer reliable mobile solutions for their web properties," according to Gary James, QualityLogic services general manager and co-founder. "MATS provides the right mix of services as determined through close collaboration with our client. We establish an expert team to quickly implement the best fit solution and train the client in its use – and all at a fixed price, so there are no surprises."
For more information, visit http://www.qualitylogic.com/MATS.