London, UK (PRWEB) June 06, 2014
Currently, the production volume of the professional espresso coffee machines in Europe is estimated to be 340,000 units. Meanwhile the value of the European professional espresso coffee machines stands at around 850 million euro. Two countries, Germany and Italy, call for two thirds of total regional production. The European trade balance is positive. Commercial exchanges within the region present the majority but the share of exports outside Europe is also significant and it has been increasing during the past several years. The economic recession and the delay in novel investments have remarkably hit Europe’s market during the past few years. The overall European market for espresso coffee machines totals 155,000 units and is evaluated at nearly 470 million euro. The number of filter coffee machines was a little more than half.
Southern Europe is expected to suffer again the effect of the economic crisis. Northern and Central Europe are predicted to show slightly signs of recovery whilst Western Europe is forecast to be the area having the highest growth potential, especially the UK, where new activities and investments are scheduled. The launch of independent coffee stores, interested in offering good coffee blends, represents a niche strong and in large growth.
New Research Report - “The European Market for Professional Coffee Machines” drawn up by DataResearch is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: The European Market for Professional Coffee Machines
Published: June, 2014
Price: US$ 5,500.00
The report contains a comprehensive analysis of the European market for professional coffee machines. Besides, it gives access to an extensive set of top-level data illustrating consumption and production of professional coffee machines in Europe as well as uncovers information on the import and export volumes, values and flows. The topical study covers the scenario in the major local and country markets in the region, touches upon the most significant industry issues, reviews the existing products, throws light on the market dynamics, and also scrutinizes the key factors driving and restraining growth in the European professional coffee machines market. Additionally, the market future outlook with through discussions of the market perspectives is at hand in the report.
Country markets covered in the report include Greece, the UK, Ireland, Belgium, Switzerland, Portugal, Austria, Sweden, Germany, Spain, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Italy, France and the Netherlands.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain a clear idea of the scenario in the European professional coffee machines market.
- Get a wind of the major industry related aspects.
- Become abreast of the key trends in the European professional coffee machines market.
- Understand the main factors responsible for the regional market growth.
- Compare the current situation in the major country markets for professional coffee machines in the European region.
- Receive access to data on production, consumption, exports and imports of professional coffee machines in Europe.
- Be ready to take accurate business decisions and elaborate effective business and tactical strategies.
- Find out how the European professional coffee machines market is predicted to develop in the years to come.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at DataResearch page.