London, UK (PRWEB) June 06, 2014
The Australian customers primarily tend to pay attention to products quality and also availability of replacement parts while choosing mining equipment. The domestic suppliers perform well, but in the most important areas the customer satisfaction in frequently lowest. Such suppliers as Komatsu and Volvo received the highest average ratings of customer satisfaction. Caterpillar is recognized as the dominant supplier of mining equipment in Australia. Account managers play a significant role in the selection process. Although the majority of customers in the country are loyal to their suppliers of mining equipment, customers are seeking improvements in the availability of replacement parts, the ability to support cost reductions as well as the products’ quality.
Hastings Deering, Grundfos, Wilden, Ingersol Rand, Hitachi, Sandvik, Weir Minerals, Detroit Diesel, TruFlo, MineSight, Goodyear, Datamine, Yokohama and Perkins are among the top companies active in the Australian mining equipment sector.
In-demand market research report “Winning and Retaining Business in the Australian Mining Equipment Sector, 2014” worked out by Timetric is now available MarketPublishers.com
Title: Winning and Retaining Business in the Australian Mining Equipment Sector, 2014
Published: May, 2014
Price: US$ 3,495.00
The report presents a deep insight into the Australian mining equipment market and also gives a particular attention to the examination of the customer preferences. The study reviews more than 90 operating mines in Australia, touches upon the important industry aspects including heavy mobile equipment, mining software, maintenance and technology. Besides, it investigates customer priorities while buying mining equipment as well as encloses ratings of the importance of 16 separate factors for customers while choosing the mining equipment. The report presents ratings of the existing suppliers of mining equipment in Australia, offers companies profiles and identifies the top-performing suppliers. Moreover, the topical study contains a set of historical and present industry performance, dissects the major factors shaping the domestic mining equipment market, points out the main customer retention and key improvement areas, includes recommendations and action points. Additionally, the study outlines the future growth perspectives for the Australian mining equipment market.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get an up-close look at the scenario in the Australian mining equipment market.
- Point out the main areas for differentiation by gaining an in-depth understanding of the factors influencing the customers’ choice.
- Accurately target service and product improvement areas based on where the suppliers of mining equipment are presently underperforming relatively to customer expectations.
- Elaborate successful marketing and sales strategies through a profound understanding of the top competitors and their weaknesses and strengths.
- Learn how to enhance the reputation of your company.
- Get access to a detailed analysis of the customer preferences in the mining equipment market in Australia.
- Amend your business plans in such a way as to allow maximum sales.
- Get a clear idea of the major factors shaping the Australian mining equipment market.
- Get a comprehensive understanding of the national market dynamics.
- Identify the growth opportunities and find out how to better exploit them.
More in-demand market research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.