'After helping PSA customers collect hundreds of thousands of invoice dollars, in accounts receivable, we’re proud to roll out our software to Autotask users,' said president Ryan Goodman, of ConnectBooster. 'Autotask is welcoming us with open arms.'
Fargo, ND (PRWEB) June 09, 2014
ConnectBooster is bringing to Autotask users its marquee MSP payment software, designed to eliminate rolling accounts receivable and collections hassles. To date, ConnectBooster has only been available to other PSA users.
Managed Service Providers, who use Autotask and sign up for the beta program by June 30, 2014, will enjoy a savings of more than $1,000. The cost would be $100 to get setup instead of the normal $599, and $50 each month July through December to cover merchant fees, instead of the normal $149 per month.
The ConnectBooster MSP payment online automation software is fully integrated with Autotask in order to allow Autotask customers to:
- Receive money automatically from clients via ACH or a credit card at the time the invoice is sent. No more chasing down the invoice that your MSP is owed.
- Get paid online any time by managed service customers.
- Schedule “set it and forget it” auto payments for recurring contracts.
- Forever eliminate AR backlog.
- Allow managed service clients to log in and see all past invoices and payments, among other benefits.
“After helping PSA customers collectively gather hundreds of thousands in rolling AR, ConnectBooster is proud to roll out our software to Autotask users,” said president Ryan Goodman, a partner with ConnectBooster. “It’s exciting to see Autotask is welcoming ConnectBooster with open arms.”
About ConnectBooster: ConnectBooster is the only automated MSP payment processing solution that bridges the gap between Autotask PSA software, managed service customers' bank accounts or credit card, and QuickBooks or Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting software.
To learn more and get started, visit connectbooster.com/products/connectbooster-for-autotask/.