Hannibal, MO (PRWEB) June 09, 2014
Geothermal heating and cooling systems offer homeowners many benefits. Home Comfort Geo encourages homeowners to consider making the switch to a geothermal system for the following reasons:
1. Geothermal systems are 4-5 times more energy efficient than traditional systems (even the highest efficiency Energy Star systems). Operating costs with geothermal are so much lower that homeowners generally report around 80 percent savings on utility costs.
2. The upgrade to geothermal allows homeowners to reduce their carbon footprint because these systems greatly reduce the emission of greenhouse gases.
3. Geothermal systems don’t require the use of fossil fuels, which is more cost effective and beneficial to the environment.
4. Geothermal systems are not subject to weather patterns, such as solar and wind energy alternatives.
5. No waste or negative byproduct is generated from geothermal energy production.
6. Geothermal systems have much longer lifespans than traditional systems as the main component is housed indoors, away from the elements, and the loop system is protected by being buried underground. Due to the location of the system’s components, little maintenance is required over time.
For more information about why geothermal offers a more energy efficient, clean alternative and to schedule geothermal cooling installation, Hannibal Missouri residents encouraged to visit http://www.homecomfortgeo.com/why-geothermal.php.
About Home Comfort Geo
Home Comfort Geo is the leading source for geothermal statistics, technology, and innovation. Our dealers proudly serve residents throughout Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Missouri.