Miami, Florida (PRWEB) June 09, 2014
June 12 marks the start of World Cup 2014 and, to celebrate Fadó Irish Pub in Mary Brickell Village, will show every match live and provide the best fan experience with food and drink specials, enhanced audio and visual equipment on the multiple HDTVs, official tournament t-shirts, multiple viewing parties with official World Cup sponsors, Budweiser. And, as the unofficial tournament headquarters in Miami, Fadó will offer fans the opportunity to win prizes all month long, including $1 Million Dollars in the Bracket Challenge.
Thursday, June 12 at 4 p.m.
WORLD CUP LAUNCH PARTY: Brazil takes on Croatia to kick off the biggest soccer tournament in the World and the pub will offer food and drink specials, predictor games as well as the Fado $1 Million Bracket Challenge.
June 16, 22 and 26; USMNT Viewing Parties
Along with the local MLS Supporters Club, Southern Legion, US Soccer fans will enjoy a raucous atmosphere, face painting stations, swag giveaways and food and drink specials each match.
Friday, July 4 and July 5
Budweiser is taking over the courtyard at Mary Brickell Village for 2 days during the Holiday weekend with a full line-up of events each afternoon including Brazilian Dancers, Drummers, face painting stations, multiple bars and the official Budweiser Pool Ball game for fans to play. The Quarter-Final matches will be showing on the multiple HDTVs inside Fadó and outdoors in the courtyard.
Sunday, July 13 - The World Cup Final
South Miami Ave, in front of Fadó, will be shut down for Miami's biggest world soccer party. Please visit the website for event details.
Here’s what passionate soccer fans need to know:
- Fadó will show all 64 matches live, plus daily replays of the top matches for the hard core World Cup fans.
- The Million Dollar Bracket Challenge: Accurately predict all 63 matches (all shown live at the pub) and win $1 Million. [[Terms and conditions apply. See the web for details.]
- Fadó will treat fans to a specially priced World Cup menu with appetizers and lunch options paired with featured beers. Plus, happy hour specials during specified times noted on the website.
- Game Day predictors: accurate game day predictors can score you prizes.
- Instagram Contest from June 7 - July 13: capture a moment of “fandemonium” and win. Fans that snap and share photos on Instagram @fadoirishpub and tag #fadogram will have a chance to win $100 gift card weekly.
- Fadó offers social and international groups space to reserve during early round games. More international fans (English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian, Italian, Dutch, African and Greek to name a few) will come to Fadó to watch the World Cup than any other location in the city.
- Fadó to offer a variety of World Cup inspired t-shirts for sale. These are available at the pub and online (while supplies last).
- Fadó Irish Pub is an Official Soccer Bar of U.S. Soccer and home to the MLS Supporters Club, Southern Legion. Jersey clad customers will be hanging from the proverbial rafters throughout the tournament and especially during the U.S. Men’s National Team games.
About Fadó Irish Pub
Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant, located at 900 South Miami Avenue in Mary Brickell Village, is a favorite of International, U.S., and MLS soccer fans. Fadó is a proud member of the Official U.S. Soccer Bar program and is the city's go-to spot for English Premier League, USA Men's National Team, UEFA Champions League, Scottish Premier League, World Cup and much more. For more information go to http://www.fadoirishpub.com/miami/world-cup-2014.