London, UK (PRWEB) June 09, 2014
In 2010, the world production of methyl methacrylate (MMA) reached 3 million tonnes. Furthermore, in 2011, it grew by 3.5% and exceeded 3.15 million tonnes. Asia-Pacific accounts for the largest share of the world’s total MMA production, followed by North America. However, the US is the leading MMA manufacturing country, accounting for almost 22% of the global production volume. Other important MMA producing countries include Japan, Singapore, China and Germany. The world MMA consumption followed an upward trend during the past few years. Automotive and construction industry account for around 80% of the world’s total MMA consumption volume.
The world MMA production is set to grow by 3.8% annually through 2017, driven primarily by the Asian region, and particularly China where growth will likely reach 10% per annum. In 2017, the global MMA production is predicted to go beyond 3.94 million tonnes.
Comprehensive assessment and forecast of the global, regional and country MMA markets can be found in the topical market research report “Methyl Methacrylate (MMA): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” drawn up by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report provides a deep insight into the current situation, historical development of the MMA market; offers future industry forecasts; contains accurate data showing MMA capacities, production, demand trends, foreign trade statistics, and price fluctuations.
Title: Methyl Methacrylate (MMA): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The report is an essential source of authoritative data on the state of the world MMA industry and reviews the performance of the key geographical markets. It looks closely at the current market scenario and covers the historical evolution of the industry; features the key factors having influence on the development of the global MMA industry, and also characterizes the market dynamics. Besides, the study contains a detailed product profile for MMA covering its properties, applications areas, manufacturing process, etc. The report gives an extensive snapshot of the most important industry trends and developments, ouches upon the important aspects, and also presents a set of reliable statistics on the MMA production, capacity and consumption as well as reviews the MMA foreign trade flows, and highlights the кусте price fluctuations. Moreover, the study gives detailed forecasts of the future MMA market performance up to 2018.
Reasons to Buy:
- Become better informed of the global MMA market scenario, gain insights into the historical background and the current state of the market.
- Profound market analysis can assist you in taking grounded business decisions.
- Obtain access to authoritative MMA market statistics and use it while developing business strategies.
- Find out details about the competitive landscape and the strongest players, which can facilitate in selecting prospective partners.
- Learn about the peculiarities of the performance of different country and regional MMA markets.
- Identify the most promising growth areas and geographical markets.
- Evaluate the promising MMA market opportunities and have a glance on the market perspectives.
- Become aware of the latest significant MMA industry events, developments and trends.
- Gain top-level data on the MMA market’s future development trends through 2018.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.