“The conference was great and gives us a more solid foundation to build on throughout the rest of the year and helps launch us into next year,” said Scott McPherson, co-founder of All County® Property Management.
St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) June 10, 2014
All County® Property Management recently wrapped up its 2014 Annual Conference, Passport to Excellence, which was the company’s largest annual conference turnout to date. Close to 100 attendees and vendors gathered at the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park to take part in the exciting event, designed to provide franchise owners with additional tools to help them better serve their clients.
With more than 30 franchise locations across the country, the four-day conference gave individual franchisees the opportunity to enhance their skills, network, foster established relationships, and form new ones.
In addition, franchisees participated in dozens of training classes to help them grow their business. Sessions featured a variety of useful topics, including Making your Bookkeeping Effortless, Reading and Understanding your Reports, and Correcting Common Mistakes.
“The conference was great and gives us a more solid foundation to build on throughout the rest of the year and helps launch us into next year,” said Scott McPherson, co-founder of All County® Property Management. “Bottom line, we want our franchisees to be successful. Everyone walked away with knowledge that will make them even better at what they do.”
The All County® mantra is to take the stress and hassle out of the day to day management of rental properties and make them more profitable. The company specializes in working with owners of single family homes, condominiums, duplexes and apartments.
Each location provides marketing, tenant screening, lease execution, maintenance and inspection services. Owners also have the ability to view statements and invoices online as well as the capability to make contributions. Renters can see available properties online, submit applications and make payments and maintenance requests 24-hours a day.
The annual conference also featured an awards ceremony, which recognized the achievements of numerous franchisees and locations. The 2014 Awards and associated categories include:
Achiever’s Club, 50 New Units After Losses
- Devin Caglayan – All County Select – Beverly, MA
- Colleen Mazzoni – All County Preferred – Rockledge, FL
- David Eisen – All County Elite – West Palm Beach, FL
President’s Club, 75 New Units After Losses
- Darryl Gichia-Broussard – All County Preferred– Rockledge, FL
- Ross Thiers – All County West – Monterey Park, CA
Chairman’s Club, 100+ New Units After Losses
- Kim Dicce – All County Suncoast – St. Petersburg, FL
Administrative “All Stars”
- Shannon Lutze - All County First Choice – Largo, FL
- Marlea Butler - All County Premier – Orlando, FL
- Cassandra Travis - All County Tampa Bay – Tampa, FL
- Donna Schaefer - All County Boulder – Boulder, CO
- Christy Morrison - All County Elite – West Palm Beach, FL
Above and Beyond
- Scott Glascock – All County Colorado Springs – Colorado Springs, CO
Sterling Award, 100+ New Units After Losses
- All County North Metro – Alpharetta, GA
- All County Tampa Bay – Tampa, FL
- All County Suncoast - St. Petersburg, FL
- All County Professional (PPM) – Cooper City, FL
- All County Preferred - Rockledge, FL
- All County Community - Temecula, CA
- All County West – Monterey Park, CA
- All County Prestige – Phoenix, AZ
Platinum Award, 300+ New Units After Losses
- All County CFL – Orlando, FL
Voice of the Customer
- Communication – All County Sterling – Lake Mary, FL
- Efficiency – All County North Metro - Alpharetta, GA
- Maintenance – All County Suncoast - St. Petersburg, FL
Top Grossing Office
- All County CFL- Orlando, FL
About All County Property Management
All County® Property Management is a full service company with more than 20 years of experience. They take the hassle out of property management and make owning rental property an enjoyable experience. The company has more than 30 locations across the country. Each is independently owned and operated. Franchise information is available at http://www.allcountyfranchise.com.