By following basic safety precautions such as these, everyone can work together to help prevent many injuries and accidents at home. To learn more about safety information or protecting your home, residents are encouraged to contact Kohlhase Insurance...
Mesa, AZ (PRWEB) June 10, 2014
Kohlhase Insurance is an independent insurance agency based in Arizona. In honor of National Safety Month, held each June, the agency would like to offer safety tips and information to help spread awareness and keep local families safe. National Safety Month is organized each year by the National Safety Council. By following simple safety procedures and guidelines such as these, many safety hazards and potentially dangerous situations can be prevented.
- In order to prevent burns or scalds while cooking on the stove, always turn the handles of pots and pans inwards.
- Create a fire emergency plan for the household. Teach children about the common causes of house fires, the signs of a fire, and what to do if there is a fire in the home. Never leave the room while cooking on the stove or while a candle is burning.
- Keep all hazardous substances out of reach of children. This includes cleaning supplies, batteries, medicines, and other potential poisonous materials.
- If the house has a pool, children should be supervised at all times while swimming or in the pool area.
- Maintain all stairways so that they are properly lit and free from debris that could result in a fall. It is also a good idea to make sure all floors and carpets are even.
By following basic safety precautions such as these, everyone can work together to help prevent many injuries and accidents at home. To learn more about safety information or protecting your home, residents are encouraged to contact Kohlhase Insurance at 888-400-1807.
About Kohlhase Insurance:
Founded in 1978, Kohlhase Insurance is a family owned, full-service independent insurance agency based in Mesa, Arizona. The agency strives to provide high quality insurance products to both individuals and companies across the United States and Mexico. It has several office locations throughout Arizona to serve clients of various regions. Representing multiple carriers, Kohlhase Insurance’s main goal is to offer each customer valuable insurance, financial planning, and retirement planning services.