onePlace is the future of Commercial Real Estate
Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) June 10, 2014
Cougar Software, the leading provider of financial modeling solutions for real estate investors, is launching onePlace at Realcomm in Las Vegas next week.
onePlace offers real estate investors the power to share information, making the commercial real estate industry more open and connected.
onePlace enables the Real Estate community to:
- Access a variety of apps to model and manage real estate data
- Obtain a multi-faceted view into properties globally
- Discover opportunities within real estate
- Manage and market properties
- Collaborate and share information with colleagues, brokers and lenders
“onePlace is the future of Commercial Real Estate, “ says Oren Rosen, CEO, Cougar Software. “It is the one place where the entire Commercial Real Estate industry will work together. Think of it as “Facebook for Buildings” where industry professionals can share all types of property information and connect with each other, all in onePlace, and from their mobile device.”
Some examples of how the Real Estate community can benefit from onePlace solutions:
- Property managers, asset managers and analysts will not only launch apps directly from onePlace to model and manage their property data, but will also share files of any format and collaborate with their peers internally and externally
- Brokers and lenders will access all the property information they need to value a property including financial models, valuation files, images of the properties, 3D models of the vacant space and more
- Property owners who are interested in selling their property have the opportunity to market their properties to the entire real estate community directly from onePlace
- Executives who need to understand their portfolio performance and various dimensions of risks will simply access their dashboard reports to help them make better decisions faster
- Real Estate service providers can deliver and market their services through onePlace
You’re invited to discover onePlace—an exclusive opportunity to help forecast the future of the real estate industry. See onePlace at booth # 903 at Realcomm in Las Vegas.
About Cougar Software
Founded in 1992 and serving clients worldwide, Cougar Software provides the only financial modeling solutions real estate investors need for budgeting, planning and forecasting. Cougar counts among its customers several of the world’s leading property management and investment companies, pension plans and REITs. Cougar is a privately held company with offices in Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom and the U.S.A. For additional information visit: http://www.cougarsoftware.com