Lakeland, FL (PRWEB) June 18, 2014
Banker South’s AgAmerica Lending, a conventional agricultural real estate lending program, offers farmers and ranchers the farmland financing they need to fulfill their dreams. Providing a variety of agriculture loan products featuring long term fixed rates, low interest farm loan rates, and lines of credit, this lending program is one of its kind.
Rather than having satellite offices staffed with underwriters and other employees, Bankers South utilizes Correspondent Lenders in order to keep operational costs of its ag lending institution to a minimum. The following AgAmerica Correspondent Lenders are independent licensed mortgagers, working and operating outside of the main office location on behalf of Bankers South.
- Ethan Cooper, who resides in Eatonton, Georgia, with his wife and children, joined the AgAmerica Lending team in 2013 as a Correspondent Lender for the state of Georgia. Striving on a daily basis to be a consummate team player for AgAmerica, Ethan is dedicated to providing individual attention to his clients and building friendships with them while working together. Ethan enjoys the outdoors and is a true people person.
- Cameron Flowers, a seventh generation South Carolinian who has always been active in his agricultural community, joined the AgAmerica Lending team in 2013 as a Correspondent Lender in South Carolina. He loves all aspects of the outdoors, including hunting, fishing, and sports. With his hard work effort and positive personality, Cam has exactly what it takes, and has excelled as an AgAmerica Correspondent Lender.
- Austen Roberts, a sixth generation Floridian residing in Union County, Florida, with his wife Jenna, was welcomed to the AgAmerica Lending team in 2013. Specializing in large acreage transactions, particularly Timberland, Austen understands the diligent work effort necessary to assist customers, and is happy to offer his market knowledge and skill set to his customers.
- Brad Smith, a fifth generation Floridian, lives in Bell, Florida with his wife and two children. During his 25-year career as a real estate broker and appraiser, Brad has sold and appraised all types and sizes of properties. Now, Brad enjoys utilizing his knowledge of agriculture and real estate in his role as a Correspondent Lender for AgAmerica Lending. Brad is an avid outdoorsman who loves hunting and fishing.
- Trey Smith, a sixth generation Floridian, joined the AgAmerica team in 2013 as a Correspondent Lender. Trey was born and raised, and is currently residing, in Gilchrist County, Florida. Having grown up on the family farm, Trey has been involved in the agriculture community his whole life. Trey loves to be outdoors in every aspect, enjoying hunting, fishing, and all sports, among other activities.
Bankers South is proud to recognize such a skilled group of Correspondent Lenders.
ABOUT BANKERS SOUTH
Bankers South Lending & Finance, LLC (“Bankers South”), a Land South Group Company, is a money lender and mortgage investor based in Central Florida. As a licensed Florida Mortgage Lender and licensed Florida Consumer Finance Company, Bankers South accepts, underwrites, funds, and services the loans it makes. Bankers South provides a variety of ag loan products, including conventional agricultural real estate loans and non-conventional, fixed or floating-rate bridge loans through its AgAmerica Lending and Transitional Lending programs. Learn more: http://www.BankersSouth.com.