London, UK (PRWEB) June 11, 2014
From 2009 to 2013, the cards and payments sector in Saudi Arabia witnessed healthy growth both in terms of value and volume. The total number of cards in circulation in Saudi Arabia reached 26.8 million cards in 2013 in comparison with 17.2 million cards in 2009, posting an 11.75% CAGR during 2009-2013. As far as transaction value is concerned, the card payments sector grew from USD 130.5 billion (SAR 489.2 billion) in 2009 to USD 230.4 billion (SAR 863.9 billion) as of 2013, recording a 15.28% CAGR during 2009-2013. In 2013, the debit cards category accounted for close to 58% of the total Saudi Arabian cards and payments market.
The number of cards in circulation in Saudi Arabia is predicted to grow at an 8.66% CAGR in the next 5 years, and in 2018, it is anticipated to total 42.2 million cards. The value of the national cards and payments channel is poised to see a 5.44% CAGR over the forecast period and grow from USD 249.8 billion (SAR 936.7 billion) in 2014 to USD 308.7 billion (SAR 1.2 trillion) by 2018-end.
New research report “Saudi Arabia's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape” prepared by Timetric is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Saudi Arabia's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
Published: June, 2014
Price: US$ 3,995.00
The new study is a trustworthy source of authoritative information and deep insights into the cards and payments sector in Saudi Arabia. It covers current and projected values for the country’s industry, provides a detailed assessment of the domestic market attractiveness, examines the main market segments and also identifies the most promising market growth areas. Besides, the topical report presents an extensive overview of the key market growth limiters, stimulators, challenges and opportunities; features the regulative environment, as well as offers an all-round analysis of the consumers’ attitudes and preferences in Saudi Arabia. The report characterizes the competitive landscape and uncovers top-level data on the dominant companies, includes a snapshot of the lucrative strategies used by various institutions for selling charge, prepaid, debit and credit cards. Moreover, a detailed future outlook for the Saudi Arabian cards and payments market through 2018 is enclosed in the in-demand report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Be prepared to take grounded business decisions based on trustworthy historical and current estimates of the Saudi Arabian cards and payments industry performance.
- Get a clear view of the present scenario of the key market sectors and point out the most promising growth areas.
- Identify the prevailing development trends and promising growth opportunities and turn this knowledge into maximum benefits.
- Learn about the major strategies implemented by market participants to sell various types of cards in Saudi Arabia.
- Get access to top-level competitive intelligence, point out the top market players and choose prospective business partners.
- Obtain qualitative and quantitative information on the Saudi Arabian cards and payments sector.
- Get wind of the regulative initiatives.
- Become informed about the possible future development trends of the country’s cards and payments market.
- Learn about the industry growth prospects through 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.