ATLANTA (PRWEB) June 11, 2014
The 2014 World IP Handbook and Survey, published by Managing Intellectual Property magazine (Managing IP) lists 27 attorneys from the international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP as “IP Stars.” The listing positions Greenberg Traurig among the top firms with the most “IP Stars” selections nationwide.
According to the Managing IP website, the IP Stars distinction is based on extensive research among IP practitioners in more than 80 countries. The Greenberg Traurig attorneys included on the list are members of the firm’s Global Intellectual Property & Technology practice.
The following Greenberg Traurig attorneys were selected as 2014 IP Stars:
- Ian C. Ballon - Los Angeles / Silicon Valley
- Scott J. Bornstein - New York
- Ed Chansky - Las Vegas
- Vincent H. Chieffo - Los Angeles
- John E. Cummerford – Phoenix
- Mark G. Davis – Washington, D.C.
- E. Patrick Ellisen - Silicon Valley
- Jerry Fellows - Phoenix
- Richard D. Harris - Chicago
- Susan L. Heller - Los Angeles
- Valerie W. Ho - Los Angeles
- Allan A. Kassenoff - New York
- Mary-Olga Lovett - Houston
- Margaret R. Marshall - Atlanta
- Dwayne L. Mason - Houston
- Michael A. Nicodema - New Jersey / New York
- Ronald J. Pabis – Washington, D.C.
- Richard C. Pettus - New York
- Robbie L. Phillips - Las Vegas
- Joshua L. Raskin – New York
- Bobby Rosenbloum – Atlanta
- Barry J. Schindler - New Jersey / New York
- Stephen K. Shahida – Washington, D.C.
- Howard E. Silverman - Chicago
- Alan N. Sutin - New York
- J. Rick Taché - Orange County
- Mark G. Tratos - Las Vegas
With more than 180 intellectual property attorneys and agents, Greenberg Traurig provides a broad range of patent, trademark and copyright protection, enforcement, defense and strategic counseling in an array of industries and technologies – from biotechnology, business methods, electronics and e-commerce to consumer products, fashion and apparel, media and entertainment. Greenberg Traurig was named a “National Tier 1” Law Firm for IP Litigation, Patent Law, Trademark Law and Information Technology Law and a “National Tier 2” Law Firm for Copyright Law, Patent Litigation and Technology Law by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”for 2013.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 1750 attorneys serving clients from 36 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Greenberg Traurig is among the Top 10 law firms on The National Law Journal's 2013 NLJ 350, an annual ranking of the largest firms in the U.S. For additional information, please visit http://www.gtlaw.com.