Chicago, IL (PRWEB) June 17, 2014
The Smart Cube, a global professional services firm specializing in custom research and analytics, announced that it has released its latest issue of Cubisms, a magazine that provides insight, analysis and new ideas around major events that have had a substantial impact on businesses and economies worldwide – such as geopolitical changes in Eastern Europe, unprecedented climate volatility in North America and a host of other impactful economic developments across the globe.
This magazine is designed to help professionals embrace change and to use this change as an opportunity to form new perspectives, or find the next game-changing ‘idea’, which will help drive them and their businesses forward for optimal success. The Smart Cube truly believes that ideas can spur people to tackle their most challenging problems and ideas are, in fact, the key to changing the world.
This issue provides a deep-dive into important topics such as the US financial policy and bailouts, renewable energy in the EU, the impact of speculative trading, brand strategy approaches, ‘gamification’ and more.
The Smart Cube invites you to download and/or link to the complimentary articles – highlights are below and for the full issue, click here.
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- The Game of Speculation: What causes fluctuations in commodity prices? Is it led by changes in market fundamentals or is it the result of speculative trading? The Smart Cube presents a case of potential speculation in wheat futures traded at the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) from 2012-2013, and provides sample recommendations on how to adjust your business strategy. Download >>
- Financial Services
- The Dodd-Frank Act & Too Big To Fail: What causes fluctuations in commodity prices? Is it led by changes in market fundamentals or is it the result of speculative trading? The Smart Cube presents a case of potential speculation in wheat futures traded at the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) from 2012-2013, and provides sample recommendations on how to adjust your business strategy. Download >>
- Strategy and Marketing
- Turning Around a Luxury Brand: What characteristics of a brand define it as luxurious? How do brands maintain an emotional connection with their target audience in challenging economic times? The Smart Cube looks at 4 luxury brands and how they adjusted their brand strategy to achieve success (or failure). Download >>
Additional articles that are accessible include:
- Procurement Through the Cloud
- Municipal Bankruptcies in the US: An Impact Assessment
- An Introduction to the World of Gamification
- Target 20/20: The EU and Renewable Energy
- Key Trends Shaping the Cleantech Sector
- Shale Gas Exploration
Award-Winning Insights and Research
The Smart Cube has won a number of awards recently, including a Spend Matters Magazine “Top 50 To Know” listing, a Best Service Provider Award from Procurement Leaders Magazine and a Supply and Demand Chain Executive Magazine “Pros To Know” distinction. This year’s awards join a growing list of past honors and awards, including a #1 knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) firm ranking by The Black Book of Outsourcing, a NASSCOM “Emerge 50 for 2010 in the offshoring industry” listing and a top-three professional services employer in India designation from the Great Places to Work Institute.
About The Smart Cube
The Smart Cube is a global professional services firm that specializes in delivering custom research and analytics services to corporations, financial services and management consulting firms globally. The firm helps organizations make critical decisions across four key business areas: Procurement and Supply Chain; Strategy and Marketing; Financial Services; and Analytics. Founded in 2003, The Smart Cube has conducted more than 17,000 studies through its global network of analysts. The firm is headquartered in London and has professionals throughout Asia Pacific, the United States, Europe, and Latin America. Follow The Smart Cube on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/the-smart-cube. For more information, please visit thesmartcube.com.