These hires represent a strong commitment to further bolstering our client delivery and finance capabilities ... Our new team members’ wide range of expertise will add significant depth to our knowledge base.
Bangalore, India (PRWEB) June 12, 2014
Clutch Group, an organization dedicated to delivering the professional services for law, is pleased to announce several key hires in its Bangalore office, Clutch’s main global delivery center and headquarters for the Asia-Pacific region.
Clutch has brought on Santosh Nair to be Vice President of Finance. In this role, Santosh will leverage his extensive experience and expertise in financial management and compliance to strengthen and lead Clutch’s finance function as the company scales in size and reach.
Santosh has over 14 years of finance experience at companies like GE, Google and Logica. He is an industry leader in financial reporting and analysis, tax, audit, and legal and statutory compliance, and is a strong proponent of process automation. Most recently, as Finance Controller at Satmetrix Systems, Santosh was responsible for managing the end-to-end accounting and treasury function for the company. Santosh is a Chartered Accountant and holds a B.Com degree in Accounting and Taxation.
Clutch has also brought on the following individuals as Managers in the organization:
- Ashwin Naresh. Ashwin, who joins Clutch from Deutsche Bank, is a certified AML & KYC specialist and has vast experience working on OFAC, SEC, FSA, RBI, FATF & BaFIN investigations.
- Srividhya Sundaram. Srividhya has over 8 years of experience in the financial services industry, having worked with the Corporate Trust Division of The Bank of New York and the Structured Finance Transactions Team and Advisory Services Practice at Ernst & Young LLP.
- Neelie Mouza. Previously at Quislex, Neelie has ample experience in antitrust, anticorruption, and other investigations in the life sciences and financial services industries.
- Gauri Jaydeep Bhongale. Prior to joining Clutch, Gauri was a project manager at Mindcrest for more than six years. At Mindcrest, she helped establish a formal and central in-house training unit that trained more than 400 attorneys on various aspects of work, including US and UK legal systems and project-specific training and soft skills training, including business writing and communication.
- Karthika Kabbinahitlu. A manager in Clutch’s Data Analytics team, Karthika has a wide range of experience working in eDiscovery, from processing, collecting, and overall operations management.
“These hires represent a strong commitment to further bolstering our client delivery and finance capabilities,” said Amit Katyal, VP of Operations for India and Asia-Pacific. “Our new team members’ wide range of expertise will add significant depth to our knowledge base. I am thrilled to have them all onboard.”
These hires come at an enormous time of growth for Clutch. In the past year, Clutch has grown over 100%, doubled its technology footprint, and expanded its global consultant and associate pools by over 30%.
About Clutch Group
Founded in 2005 by top attorneys from leading firms and business process pioneers, Clutch Group has grown to a team of legal, technology and process experts in five offices across three continents. Clutch was built from the ground up to help General Counsels more effectively manage problems within Fortune 500 companies. Clutch combines its expertise in harnessing technology, implementing process and focusing on fact development to deliver risk-measured, cost-optimized solutions for clients. Clutch Group has been consistently ranked as a top provider by industry research as well as client satisfaction since its inception and has been recognized by industry authorities including the New York Law Journal, International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP), Chambers Global, Frost & Sullivan, the Black Book of Outsourcing and Dun & Bradstreet. For more information, visit http://www.clutchgroup.com.