Simple to use, excellent value (User: Trainerjayne, ResellerRatings.com)
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) June 14, 2014
RingBritain.com celebrates Queen's Birthday with a 10% Bonus on any Voice Credit order of minimum $10 between June 13-15. The campaign addresses those living outside the UK interested to call UK mobiles or landlines. It is called "Ring Britain for a good old chinwag!" and is meant to support long-distance communication between family and friends.
The 10% Bonus applies for all Voice Credit orders on RingBritain.com of minimum $10, or the equivalent, using the coupon TR10GO. The Bonus of 10% is only limited to 1 use per customer. It consists of Voice Credit for calls to UK or other countries.
Voice Credit service can be used:
- From any landline, old generation mobile or even payphone through local or toll free access numbers; no Internet requested.
- From the iOS or Android app called "KeepCalling", available for free. No access numbers needed in this case, because the app allows one to make direct calls using the phone Contacts.
- From any PC with Internet connection, through the Web Call app available in customers account.
Billing and payment are online, and one can can use any major card or a PayPal account. The transaction status is available in the online account with RingBritain.com, and is updated in real time. All major payment methods are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
RingBritain.com is also known for:
- easy ordering process
- Voice Credit that never expires
- "KeepCalling" free calling app and account
- extremely low rates to call worldwide
- safe transactions; the website is highly protected as the label Verified & Secured shows
- 24/7 Support by chat, email, phone or via a Help Center
- regular Promotions
- coupons codes sent via "Get Offers" email notification
- easy Voice Credit purchase from PC and smartphones
Besides Voice Credit, customers on RingBritain.com may choose a Virtual Number as well. This is a UK number one can own for a monthly fee of $9.99/month. The major benefit is that one can live in some other country than UK, and yet those who call this UK number pay as little as if paying for a local call.
"Like the service and great rates for making calls to the UK." (User: Shiazah, ResellerRatings.com)
"I have been a customer for several years now - initially calling from the USA to the UK. Now I have been resident for nearly 3 years in the UK - I use this service to call back to the USA. I would not consider a different provider. RingBritain or Ring USA .... you ring my bells!" (User: Bromley Brit, ResellerRatings.com)
"Simple to use, excellent value" (User: Trainerjayne, ResellerRatings.com)
RingBritain.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA, and listed as no.16 fastest growing company in the USA in 2013. KeepCalling, the company behind RingBritain.com, offers many telecom solutions: Mobile Recharge, Voice Credit, Virtual Number, Monthly Plans, through various ethnic websites. Presently, KeepCalling serves more than 200,000 consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction.