New York, NY (PRWEB) June 14, 2014
Designed specifically for cable professionals, Cablefax will host the upcoming webinar “How to Leverage Facebook to Maximize your Cable Brand” on June 17, 2014 from 1:30 to 3 p.m. ET. At this webinar, a panel of cable experts will share how to use Facebook’s latest tools and algorithms to your advantage, do’s and don’ts and real-world case studies of brands that are optimizing engagement through this evolving platform.
Attendees will leave this 90-minute webinar with the know-how to:
- Leverage new tools and algorithms to your advantage.
- Understand changes in organic reach as people share and connect more.
- Integrate Facebook initiatives into your overall marketing plans.
- Planning and measuring campaigns across TV & Facebook.
- Maximize effectiveness of contests and promotions, including incentives that will inspire users to join your Facebook community.
- Over deliver on goals by making smart use of data collected through your campaigns.
- Develop content that will attract and engage Facebook users, and create posts that will improve your news feed visibility.
- Tailor your Facebook activity for mobility and 2nd-screen devices.
Webinar speakers include:
- Paige Anderson, Senior Strategic Planner, FCB Chicago
- Rob Creekmore, Advertising Research Manager, Marketing Science, Facebook
- Kunal Merchant, EVP, Marketing, 4C
- Adam Naide, Executive Director, Social Media, Cox Communications
For more information or to register online, visit http://bit.ly/1pbMa9H.
The registration rate is per office location and comes with a full year of online access to the on demand version. For registration questions regarding this webinar, contact Diana Rojas at drojas(at)accessintel(dot)com.
About Cablefax: Cablefax is the most trusted brand in the industry, providing cable executives with the most original, comprehensive and insightful overview of the latest industry news and strategic initiatives. Cablefax offerings include a wide range of resources for cable professionals, including Cablefax Daily, Cablefax: The Magazine, award programs, webinars, and networking events. For more information, visit http://www.Cablefax.com.