The leading-edge visualization technology within INTViewer allows geoscientists to achieve a significant competitive advantage.
Houston, Texas (PRWEB) June 16, 2014
INT announced today the general availability of INTViewer 5.0, the latest version of its innovative data visualization application and development platform for seismic analysis and QC in the Upstream Exploration and Production (E&P) industry. INTViewer 5.0 is easy to learn, supports large data sets, and reduces preparation time to share data and analysis results with peers, management, and partners.
Highlights for this new release include:
- Ultra fast 3D Visualization utilizing the GPU
- Navigation across 3D datasets is improved thanks to the addition of a "Rotate around this point" option.
- The transparency and size of spheres in 3D pointsets can be customized based upon any pointset attribute.
- 3D Contour capabilities have been added for horizons and grid surfaces.
- A 3D cursor option has been added to Tools->Options->Gui->Cursor.
- 3D Visualization of reservoirs. RESQML and CMG formats are supported.
- Dialogs to customize layer and window properties can be made non-modal.
- Rectangular areas can be shared between several analysis tools. They can also be saved to file.
- Use of NADCON and NTV2 grids for enhanced projections accuracy.
- F-K display picking and filtering.
INTViewer is a visualization solution for use on virtually any Windows, Linux, or UNIX operating system and is designed for multiple environments including laptops, workstations or visualization centers. INTViewer also provides a standards-based, extendable architecture based upon the open source Netbeans Rich Client Platform. Featuring a comprehensive API for access and control of menus, data, and custom displays, INTViewer can be used as a framework for geoscientists who wish to customize the application by adding proprietary plug-ins and utilities. For more information about INTViewer, visit http://www.int.com/intviewer.
INT is a leading supplier of graphics software components for data visualization in Upstream E&P and other technical industries. Our products include open and expandable visualization software, visualization software development components, and software development services. Featuring a comprehensive API for access and control of menus, data, and custom displays, INTViewer can be used as a framework for geoscientists who wish to customize the application by adding proprietary plug-ins and utilities.
INT, the INT logo, and INTViewer are trademarks of Interactive Network Technologies, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. For more information about INT, please visit http://www.int.com or e-mail intinfo(at)int(dot)com.