Ireland's native son, Van Morrison, will be performing there on July 27th and GreatValueVacations has the tickets to get you there!
Rockville Centre, NY (PRWEB) June 16, 2014
Ireland's native son, Van Morrison, will be performing there on July 27th and GreatValueVacations has created a special vacation package to enable Classic Rock fans to experience the legend up close and personal in an intimate concert venue accommodating only 350 guests!
Why We Love The Van Morrison Unplugged! Package:
- Travelers will see Northern Ireland’s own Van Morrison perform in his hometown, in a very intimate setting – recreating the feel of jazz clubs of yesteryear.
- The concert package includes a champagne reception and sumptuous 4-course dinner at the magnificent Slieve Donard Resort & Spa, as well as round-trip transfers to and from the hotel.
- In addition to the concert – travelers will have time to explore Ireland’s vibrant northern and southern capitals (Belfast and Dublin) - as well as the picturesque rural areas that surround them.
The 6-night Van Morrison Unplugged! vacation includes:
- Round-trip economy class airfare to and from Dublin (DUB)
- Car rental for duration of stay (manual transmission, economy)
- 4-nights in Belfast at the Culloden Estate & Spa
- Ticket to see Van Morrison perform at the Slieve Donard Resort & Spa, on July 27th
- Pre-concert Champagne reception and four-course dinner at the Slieve Donard Resort & Spa
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel to the concert
- 2-nights in the Dublin area at the Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa
- Full Irish breakfast daily
This package is priced from $2,399 from New York, $2,449 from Boston, $2,499 from Chicago, $2,999 from Los Angeles, and $2,999 from San Francisco, based on travel on a select date in July, 2014. Prices are per person, double occupancy, based on 7-day advance purchase.
Rates include round-trip economy class airfare including carrier and government-imposed taxes and fees including the September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per enplanement originating at a U.S. airport. Fluctuations in exchange rates may affect some taxes or fees.
For just $150 more (actually a $200 value) you can add on:
- One 4-course dinner at Mitre Restaurant (Culloden Estate & Spa)
- One 3-course dinner at Cultra Inn (Culloden Estate & Spa)
- Titanic Belfast Experience
- Titanic’s Dock & Pumphouse tour
- Dublin City Sightseeing hop-on/hop-off bus tour (valid for up to 48-hours)
- Discount voucher for Guinness Storehouse
- Discount voucher for Jameson Distillery
(Note to Editors: We can provide pricing from the nearest gateway city to you upon request.)
GreatValueVacations is changing the way consumers travel by creating expertly designed, high-quality, air-inclusive vacations to compelling destinations at affordable prices. With so many online resources to find air, hotels, transportation, and more, consumers can spend many hours doing research trying to put it all together. GreatValueVacations takes the guesswork out of planning the perfect vacation by doing all of the legwork and packaging upscale travel products that have been vetted by destination experts. GreatValueVacations also offers advice and recommendations on what to see and do in each locale, and provides customer support every step of the way. Additionally, GreatValueVacations' state-of-the-art technology offers the ability to book complicated vacations in just a few clicks.
For additional information, visit http://www.GreatValueVacations.com or call 800-896-4600.